Honored Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Those little baby razor teeth! I was so happy when Benny got his big boy teeth ❤️

Respected Contributor

Yep, I had a table that looked a lot like that.   Better the table than me, but best to give lots of chew toys to grasp.  But, the pic is very funny looking!

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Looks like the pup is not the only one beating up that table.  He's just the one that got caught.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I can sure relate to that.  Great Dane chewed arm of sofa, table legs, window sills.  Had to repair/replace much while he was  a pup.  Scotty chewed the carpet, back of chair, etc.   Not near as bad as Great Dane but still replacements and repairs.  But those boys were sure worth it when they finally quit chewing!  I miss them still.

Honored Contributor

OMG---that face!!! Woman LOLand those baby teeth are adorable!!!

Esteemed Contributor

My Zoe destroyed walls, door frames, coffee table, sofa and I was so happy when she outgrew that stage. 

Finley only destroys slippers, blankets, pillow cases, sheets and bedspreads. 

Esteemed Contributor

My Krypto Jack Russell when he was a puppy chewed a coffee table leg almost off while I left the room for 5 minutes thinking he was asleep. My son has that table. 
   He chewed the railing on the dog fence steps and when I replaced it with iron the repairman asked if I'd had termites. 
   He was 16 when I had to put him down and I'd let him chew everything to have him back! 
         🐶 🪵 🦴🎾💔