Honored Contributor

Baby Gorilla ROCKS His Hairdo!

This adorable little gorilla boy is the latest addition to a troop of gorillas in the Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

The yet-to-be-named baby boy can be seen rocking an amazing curly hairdo as he rests in the arms of his 28-year-old mother Janza.

His arrival is a reason for extra celebrations, as the gorilla family was decimated in a massacre 11 years ago.

What a lad! A baby boy gorilla, who has yet to be named, peers at the camera from his mother's arms in the Virunga National Park in the Democratic Republic of Congo

Stealing hearts: The adorable little gorilla was born a month ago to 28-year-old Janza

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5717671/Hairs-new-baby-boy-Proud-group-gorillas-new-arrival-...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Baby Gorilla ROCKS His Hairdo!

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom

Such special creatures!  That little one is absolutely adorable.  Thanks for posting.

How sad that these animals cannot live their natural lives without fear of being killed indiscriminantly.  

Humankind has not been a good steward of Mother Earth and her inhabitants.  I realize some are trying to save some of what is left, but I worry it will be too late for many.

Respected Contributor

He is adorable!   I couldn't help myself, the first thing I thought was that "Ladies and Gentlemen, ELVIS is in the building!"  I sure hope they name him that, the resemblence is too striking!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love the baby gorilla & especially love his hairdo.

One thing for sure, he doesn't need any Nick Chavez

Plump n'Thick or Amazon Body Building Hair Spray....lol.

Thanks for sharing.