Respected Contributor

Buddy has had numerous fish graphs to his third degree burns on his face now.  It is being reported that he has some new skin forming around his nose and mouth.  Buddy has a long road to go and is being kept on pain meds but so far, if no infection appears, he is a trooper.   One of the vets treating him says he continues to give his caretakers kisses from under his bandages.  Dogs are so resilient and trusting even after being set on fire, AMAZING.  One day we will see that child on DATELINE that tied the extension cord and set Buddy afire. Go to MSSTATE>edu to see pictures.  THANKS ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: BUDDY< the burnt lab update

@Boomernichols @The pain that dog is going through is hard to imagine. The 12 year old that confessed will not be charged per the articles I have read. This child needs life long counseling and very close monitoring in my opinion. A stint in juvenile hall wouldn't hurt either. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Blessings to Buddy.  ðŸ’™ðŸ’™ðŸ’™

May he know Peace,

May he know Joy,

May he know much Love.

@Boomernichols 

Please keep us posted about Buddy.  

Labradors are the most loving, gentle, forgiving, humble of dogs.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

May his recovery continue and he finds a home that deserves him and treats him as he deserves to be treated. I can't even say what I would like to say about that young man that did this to this poor dog. 

Respected Contributor

I pray for retribution on that THING that hurt this animal. 

Horrible karma should befall that piece of garbage.