Respected Contributor

Re: BOB HAS A LOT OF COURAGE

@Tinkrbl44 It sounds to me like BOB has found his person!   He now has you trained and you are apparently a good human so he has adopted you and it appears you are feeding him well , ha.

Respected Contributor

Have you opened the door and invited him in.  That is how I got my Katie.  I started with feeding her and eventually after many invitations,  she decided to come in and decided she liked it here.  Now she goes out in the morning, stays in the yard and plays under the deck for awhile.

After half hour she is ready to come back in and stay.  Trained her to the litter box and she sits or lays on the wide window sill and looks out, but is content to stay in.  Guess she figures life is easier and safer here and she likes me.

Respected Contributor

Sorry to correct you, Tnkrbl, but Bob IS your cat.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@KathyM23   @Boomernichols  @DSD2  @qualitygal @Another new name Sue 

WHOOPS .... so sorry for the confusion!

Bob is not my cat, either.  I found this photo on the internet and was so taken with Bob and how he makes things happen that I HAD to share this sweet little guy with my kitty friends here.  

By now, I am betting that Bob has been invited in and allows whomever it is to pet him.  Cat Very Happy

Again ... sorry!  

Honored Contributor

I think you need to go get a Bob of your own then.  Tee Hee.

Honored Contributor

Bob looks like a tough, battle-scared old tomcat.

Maybe he knows how to make things happen because he's a member of the cat mafia.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What a handsome boy and it is so kind of you to feed him.  My sister used to feed outside cats years ago, she also had her own indoor cats.  During the time she fed the outdoor cats, she did end up taking some in who adjusted to indoor life.  Others continued their life outside.  I hope in time Bob trusts you and isn't afraid and one day steps into his new home!!!!!!!  

Esteemed Contributor

He has the sweetest face. You know what they say about cats, they own you, you don't own them. I think Bob has found his forever home. Thank you for being kind and taking care of him. It appears he has trained you well!!😃

Respected Contributor

Thank you so much for letting Bob adopt you and for taking care of him as much as he will allow.  I appreciate your beautiful heart.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama