Super Contributor

Need help.  Looking for a black, backseat car cover.

Preferably quilted.

Can't find them anywhere!  They all turn into hammocks.  Don't need a hammock, just a covering that stays in place for the back seat.

Looking for a quality one,.  Dont mind what I spend!

Respected Contributor

Have you already tried Amazon?  That is my go to - especially lately!  I hope you get some great replies!

Valued Contributor

You might want to try WeatherTec or Chewy for this item.

Honored Contributor

@qvc chick 

I have Weathertech floor mats, cargo mat and windscreens in my SUV, but for a quilted seat cover, I buy them at TJMaxx, they may have them on their website. 

The one we bought almost 5 years ago from TJ is still going strong for our 80 lb. avatar and it wasn't expensive at all.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@qvc chick  Mine are not black and I have had them for many years, but they probably came from LL Bean or Orvis.  They have held up very well after many years and many dogs, are washable, and look good.  Mine are a blue plaid and they are not hammock style.  I have a large one for the back seat and two smaller ones for bucket seats.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Check the BarksBar Luxury Waterproof Car Seat Cover on Chewy. It's quilted, black, and it costs $25.99 in standard size, $31.99 for extra-large.

Good luck.

Respected Contributor

I  recall seeing some nice ones in the Orvis Dog catalog.

Honored Contributor

Pep Boys & Auto Zone

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif