Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

She's a little miffed that her birthday tiara has not yet been delivered.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NickNack 

She's a little miffed that her birthday tiara has not yet been delivered.

@Sammycat1   I actually have a little birthday hat for her, but I couldn't get it to stay on her. 😊

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  We gave Jett his new bed this morning, and he's loving it!  But, I see what you mean about the bottom; not much there. I did purchase a similar bed a while back for our cat (who refuses to use it) that is Much better quality. The bottom is so much more puffy and full compared to this bed by Sheri (?,) the original calming bed. I have to go through my orders to see exactly where I purchased the first one. I may end up getting one just like it for Jett, as it's much, much thicker and softer all the way around. The difference between the two are like apples and oranges. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883   If you figure out where you bought the one for your cat, would you please let me know?  Also, I'd like to know the name of the bed.  Ava seems to really love the bed, but it bothers me.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Mimi 1883   If you figure out where you bought the one for your cat, would you please let me know?  Also, I'd like to know the name of the bed.  Ava seems to really love the bed, but it bothers me.

@NickNack  I will. I remember it appeared on my IG feed, but so far I couldn't find the receipt. I'll look at my old emails later on. I was just checking it out again, and her bed is definitely better quality. It's so pretty, too - a very dark, rich purple, and the center is really full. Granted, I haven't laundered it, so I have no idea how it will be after that. 

ETA: I found it! It is HEYPET dot CO dot UK. It is just listed on my email receipt as the "HeyPet Super Soft Pet Bed (in small.) Unfortunately, their website says they are closed right now, due to Covid-19, until the fall. Hopefully, they'll be back in operation by the end of next month. I had ordered Darla's back at the beginning of May, and it took a few weeks to arrive. It was worth the wait.

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Mimi 1883   Thanks so much for checking on the pet bed.  I bookmarked the website and made a note to check back in the fall.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

Ava was thinking more along these lines:

Dog Wearing Tiara | Zazzle.com | Cute animals, Dogs, Pets

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NickNack 

Ava was thinking more along these lines:

Dog Wearing Tiara | Zazzle.com | Cute animals, Dogs, Pets

😊