Trusted Contributor

Re: Ava is going to be OKAY!!!

Yay Ava!😺

So glad to see good news about your baby! Thank God.☺

Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

I am so glad to hear Ava is good.  I just wanted to say that I have been told not to feed my cats any Rachel Ray food.  I have a friend who went through the same problems as you.  God bless little Ava.

And why is that? I've been feeding my 2 cats Rachael Ray Zero Grain chicken & potato for several months and my cat that is suspected to have IBD is doing much better. Also, my Maine Coon has fewer furballs than when she was on furball food.

Honored Contributor

@theBabe  Ava did not like the salmon flavor of Rachel's food so I would not say it was the food.  Her food has natural ingredients and I think is perfectly safe for pets.  Ava was allergic to chicken flavor NutraMax.  Thank God she adjusted to the lamb & rice food by Purina Pro Plan.

kindness is strength
Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@theBabe  Ava did not like the salmon flavor of Rachel's food so I would not say it was the food.  Her food has natural ingredients and I think is perfectly safe for pets.  Ava was allergic to chicken flavor NutraMax.  Thank God she adjusted to the lamb & rice food by Purina Pro Plan.

KatCat: I was asking the other poster why she thought Rachael Ray food was dangerous for cats (not you! Smiley Happy)

I'm so happy Ava is on the mend!

Honored Contributor

@theBabe  Sorry, Babe.  Sometimes when there are a couple of names involved in the thread, I get it wrong.  Happy Holidays!  Cat Very Happy  P.S.  Ava is playing and eating all her food and happy again and NOT throwing up!

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1, good to hear that Ava is much better. Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 I have always believed in the power of prayer, and here you go.  Ava had so many prayers going up, and AMEN she is going to be OK, thank you for letting us know, what a beautiful Christmas gift for you and your family!