Respected Contributor

i am so sorry to hear about ava's tummy problems!  she's lucky to have such a good mom to take care of her as is necessary.   will be watching for updates ... and keeping my fingers crossed.  feel better, ava !!! 

Respected Contributor

I'm sorry she's feeling so poorly. I hope you can figure out what is going on and get her fixed up and happy.
Between my three I feel like there's a lot of throwing up but all in all I guess it's not that much. Lily eats way too fast and will throw up while still in her crate. Lola will gag up things in the middle of the night. She chews on everything in sight. Last night she gagged up a mushroom from a piece of omelet she got.Jackson my old boy gets upset tummy a lot he then eats grass which makes him barf. 

Honored Contributor

The ingredients in those veterinarian foods ,look terrible.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack - Sorry to hear that Ava is sick. {{{{Ava}}}}

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

My Westie was allergic to chicken.  The only food i fed her was Iames Lamb and Rice.  She did fine with that.  It was the only food I could find that did not contain chicken.  Of course I'm sure there were RX foods, but she liked the lamb and rice.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear that Ava is sick again. I have GSD's and they both have tummy and bum issues. I finally found Fromm works for them but only certain flavors.  I also order from Wet Noses (organic) for their treats but now they have dog food (dry & wet) I thought they had a "prescription" line as one of the new items. You might find something on there that works for Ava and a bit more in the budget. 

I have found  the customer service to be good on both sites . 

We will keep our fingers and paws crossed that Ava feels better and that you find a food that works for her. She is lucky to have you as her "Mom". Good Luck! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ava Is Sick Again

[ Edited ]

@Fressa wrote:

Sorry to hear that Ava is sick again. I have GSD's and they both have tummy and bum issues. I finally found Fromm works for them but only certain flavors.  I also order from Wet Noses (organic) for their treats but now they have dog food (dry & wet) I thought they had a "prescription" line as one of the new items. You might find something on there that works for Ava and a bit more in the budget. 

I have found  the customer service to be good on both sites . 

We will keep our fingers and paws crossed that Ava feels better and that you find a food that works for her. She is lucky to have you as her "Mom". Good Luck! 

@Fressa   Thank you.  Fromm's website doesn't say that they have a prescription line.  I contacted them before I bought the Fromm whitefish & potato for her, a few days ago, and they were very helpful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Poor little Ava.  I hope she is feeling better soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out WetNoses website when you have a few minutes. They have really expanded their line of products. I purchase the organic biscuits/cookies for our dogs and the large snacking bones for special treats. They have a variety of dog food. Hopefully, you will find something that works for the both of you. Give Ava a kiss from all of us. 

Honored Contributor

Get well soon Ava🙏

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"