Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have experiance with Savanahs?

badcat.JPG

CIMG0112.JPG

Denise
Respected Contributor

Leash and harness?  I'm ready for my walk!

CIMG0269.JPG

Denise
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

dinesemb, So sorry you lost your babies. We never have them long enough. My DH and I have a part Bengal and he can be a real challenge. He is super smart and has tons of energy. We rescued him as a kitten and he scratched and bit me alot. I also have to be extremely careful because I have 2 other kittys and because he wants to be the boss and can get very aggressive. We never leave him alone with our other kittys. We take him outside with us a few times a day to run off some energy and that helps alot.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't read all the answers yet, so this may have been mentioned.  If you charge a high enough pet deposit, perhaps it will be enough to repair any damage the cat might cause in scratching or whatever.  I only mention that because the pet deposits are so high where I live that it caused me NOT to get a pet or bring a pet into this rental.  I have seen pet deposits as high as $1500 on move in with an extra $100 per month added onto the rent.  Therefore I could not afford to have a pet as long as I live here.