Super Contributor

Re: Anyone feed Fromm to Their Dogs?

Sorry, the dog food is Fromm

Honored Contributor

Yes Fromm is highly rated as a dog food....Molly is so blessed to have a mommy who cares so much for her health and welfare.  Many years of happiness for her and your family together!

Esteemed Contributor

What @ChicShopper said. That's why I feed the mini chunks to my 8 year old pup.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, my mom uses it.  There are several different protein sources to choose from.  She gets it from a local dealer, they offer a free bag when you buy 12.  Also go to their website and sign up for coupons.  They send them out several times a year.  Thier black Friday coupon is always a free small bag of food.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I feed Fromm duck and sweet potato to my French Bulldog.  She loves it, and I'm very impressed with them.  I did a lot of research before switching and felt very good about this brand.  I order it from Chewy, although there is a place in town that sells it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Our yorkie has been eating Fromm all her life!  She is six yo.  I switch between flavors.  I purchase the kibbles locally or Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I feel so much better seeing all the positive feedback.  The Pet Forum is the best!!!!!!  There are no better humans than those who have love and compassion for animals.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I switch back and forth from Fromm  to the Only Natural Pet line of  dry. I like that nothing  in either brandis sourced outside of the USA .   Not just made in the USA... but that every ingredient is from the USA.  That is an important  difference!  NO OUTSOURCING!

Esteemed Contributor

I switched to Fromm for our German Shelpherds.  I was buying Back to Basics but the company folded. Fromm is always rated high on all of those lists of dog foods. It may seem pricey to purchase but when you see how much less you have to feed them compared to other brands it balances out in the end. It is better than cooking each meal for the dog. (IMO).  

I think Wysong, EVO and Zignature are also very good. It's the same formula with feeding. I think it's a matter of preference with the flavor of the food that the dog/s prefer. My goal was to get one dog food that they both could/would eat and that was the best nutritious food that I could afford and find locally. 

Fromm works for our dogs and they love it.

Esteemed Contributor

Sadly my little Maltie will not eat it. I tried to get him to like it but he is the type that does not like any change in anything...lol......like me....lol....

I agree it is a very good brand  and I really wish he would eat it. He will only eat Blue Buffalo Freedom ,grain free.