Trusted Contributor

Anyone Have a Dog that wears Boots?

I bought my Aussie a set of doggie boots, but they are slippery on our deck.  We are afraid she might slip and hurt her hip.  Anyone have a fur baby that wears doggie boots that are not slippery?

TIA for any suggestions.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Have a Dog that wears Boots?

Sounds adorable.

Honored Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

I bought my Aussie a set of doggie boots, but they are slippery on our deck.  We are afraid she might slip and hurt her hip.  Anyone have a fur baby that wears doggie boots that are not slippery?

TIA for any suggestions.

@wismiss. The Aussies I've owned wouldn't be caught wearing BOOTS.  They were much too dignified.  I'd love to see a picture of yours.  I recently adopted a rescued mini who is the cutest thing on 4-legs.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There are a number of dogs in my complex.  All of the owners say their dogs refuse to wear the boots.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

thumbnail (2).jpgKatie with 175.jpg

This is my beloved Katie.   Isn't she a cutie?  Such a good little girl, too.  Can just melt your heart with those big brown eyes!!!!

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta