Honored Contributor

Re: Any other long-time buyers from drs. foster and smith for pet supplies?

When we had our ferrets, I was always ordering from them. They had a nice selection of food, toys and hammocks. Our guys were well accessorized. I don't know what I would have done without Drs Foster and Smith because the B&M stores near were I lived were rather limited in their selection of ferret stuff. . 

Honored Contributor

I've been buying from Drs S & F for years, almost since I've had dogs.  I do only buy 2 items though, prescription Sentinel and Frontline Plus.  You used to need a prescrition for Frontline too but not anymore. 

I could get the Sentinel from my Vet but it is cheaper at Drs S & F.  My Vet knows I get it there and has no problem with that.  They I get it for less money there.  Frontline is now sold at many pet stores but it's still cheaper with the good Drs in Rhineland WI.

Honored Contributor

I  buy my 5 pound boxes of Millet for my birds evry 5 or 6 months.  Sometimes I pad the order to get the free shipping, but, now that they offer a flat rate of something like $5.95 to ship, I will just pay that for the millet alone.  Years ago they had really high shipping and I did not order from them because of that,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've ordered from them for years.  I always order Heartguard and Nexgard from them among other things.  I order prescription meds from them, too.  I've checked prices at Walmart to compare, but Drs. F&S has always been cheaper.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau