Honored Contributor

Re: Another animal abuse story

@wismiss  The article mentions an "owner."  If Aaron nor GF are not the owners, what was the cat doing in their apt.?

My Personal Opinion.......

The injuries mentioned, the cat should be put down.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Magicrat wrote:

Unfortunately, animal abusers very rarely get what should be coming to them in the form of punishment.

@Magicrat  Depends on the State.  In some, animal abuse is a FELONY & you will do serious time in PRISON.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac, it was the roommate's kitten.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta
Honored Contributor

@wismiss wrote:

@Kachina624, this was not posted on a shopping bulletin board, but on a Pet Lovers category.  I didn't even post it in an all encompassing forum, like Community Chat.  As far as upsetting people, that is why I prefaced it with my first paragraph.  And, no, I am NOT sure he will be appropriately punished.  His football ability may override his reprehensible acts.  We must raise people's awareness of how, unfortunately, animal abuse is widespread and how the public's outrage at such treatment sends a message to the potential/active abusers that this type of rage is not going to be condoned or minimized. 

@wismiss 

(((((WISMISS)))))

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

@beastielove wrote:

@wismiss 

I am familiar with what this

vile s*****g Beasley did to that

precious kitten as it's all over

the news.He absolutely disgusts

me! Cat Mad

Too bad that there isn't a law that

states that the punishment will fit

the crime i.e. everything that a

s*****g animal abuser intentionally

does to a precious innocent animal

will be done to them! Beasley would be

the perfect candidate!Cat Mad

I would love to know why the

girlfriend did NOTHING to

get her kitten away from that

b*****d. Her complicity makes

her just as guilty! No lame excuses

accepted! Cat Mad

If that had been one of my beloved

kitties the outcome would have been

VERY different as I would have been

the equivilant of a Lioness protecting

her cub!Cat Mad

My heart aches for that sweet

precious innocent kitten who had

to suffer intense pain and terrifying

abuse for NO REASON!:catmad:

---------------------------------

All of my children have paws   =^..^=

@beastielove,  if he was angry enough to do that to a kitten in all liklihood if his girlfriend tried to stop him she would either be in hospital on life support or the morgue.

You stated you are familiar with this case.  Do you know who sought help for the kitten and how soon?

As to your lioness statement I once told a police officer if he hurt my dog the wrath of God would look like a walk in the park. 

However, he was not in a blind rage and my life wasn't potentially in danger.  Beyond that I'm 100% with your lioness statement.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very upsetting to read this!  He is a sick person and has anger control issues.  A grown man vs. a little kitten - really!  I always say the person who did the abuse should have to suffer the same thing that was done to the animal.  I hope he is arrested and charged with a crime, depending on what state this happened in.  They all have different laws about animal abuse.  And the GF needs to run as fast as she can and never go back to him.  

Esteemed Contributor

I always wonder why someone would abuse an animal. They must be very sick to take out their anger on a poor defenseless creature. They deserve a prison sentence not a tap on the hand for being bad and let go. I would like to see our laws changed in every state regarding animal abuse. That poor little kitten had no voice in the torture that was done to him. He is now suffering for being a curious little kitten. They should let him go to the Rainbow bridge. He will never recover.  Too many unstable people in our country.