Honored Contributor

I just got this notice and thought I would share.  I've never heard of these, but in case anyone else has I thought you should know about the recall.

"On October 25, 2015, Salix Animal Health of Deerfield, Florida announced it is expanding the recall of its Good 'n' Fun Beefhide Chicken Sticks because the product has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella." 

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I just got this notice and thought I would share.  I've never heard of these, but in case anyone else has I thought you should know about the recall.

"On October 25, 2015, Salix Animal Health of Deerfield, Florida announced it is expanding the recall of its Good 'n' Fun Beefhide Chicken Sticks because the product has the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella." 

Thanks for sharing. I don't use these but it helps to be informed for the sake of our pets. I try to be very careful with everything we feed our dog because we have had issues in the past with dog food that we felt was making him sick and later issued a limited recall.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Thanks so much for letting us know ..... I don't give this brand to my fur baby but it's always good to know what's going on with pet food & treats!!!!