Honored Contributor
Respected Contributor

@drizzellla   Too funny!  (not for the homeowners)  Who knew bears could read!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

That is so cute.  Thanks for the smiles.  I order prescription cat food from Chewy.  

But my cat food comes in cans.  However, I did just start ordering some extra cat food in the bags to keep Bill's (the cat) teeth cleaned.  I guess if it's in bags he could tear open the bags.

That is so freaking cute.  I have Blink cameras (10 all around my house).  I live on 1 acre wooded lots (lots of woods around all of us).

Every night the cameras catch the deer out looking for things to eat.  Sometimes it will show close up bees and spiders.  It's fascinating to see these things so close up.

Last night the Blink camera caught another deer with antlers (male).  I have watched some of these deer from the time they were just born until now they have antlers.

I always say, "How could anyone not believe in God or something that created so many beautiful things for us to see and enjoy".

Thanks for posting the video.  It made me simle today. Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Another Porch Thief

[ Edited ]

He's a cutie even if he is a thief.  I buy big bags of dog food from Amazon which sometimes sit outside for hours.  I've wondered if it's in any danger from roaming coyotes.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

837514213.gif

Another Chewy fan here.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif