Super Contributor

Re: Anika at the Rainbow Bridge

So sorry to hear about the loss of your precious baby. It is always devastating when they leave us as they are such a part of our lives. As others have said, they should live forever. So so sorry for your loss.
Honored Contributor

WC03922.jpg (515×330)

Glad that the three of you were destined to share an amazing life together.

Hugs to your Cairn...

Esteemed Contributor

She was so so beautiful, her face so happy and gentle,her coat lovely.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  So many of us understand your pain.  Blessings to you.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

OMG, my heart is breaking for you and your family and Alfie.  I just lost my cat Monday, so I know the horrible pain you are feeling.  RIP ANIKA, YOU BEAUTIFUL DOG

Trusted Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss. What a beauty she was.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Honored Contributor

@AnikaBrodie

So very saddened about the passing of your Anika. 

BeachlorenzSmallwatermarked.jpg

Honored Contributor

Anika was beautiful inside and out. We all weep with in your loss. Your tribute to her is telling of how loved she was.

Honored Contributor

I know your pain, I share your loss.  Soon, may your tears turn to smiles from memories of your beautiful girl.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Oh, my heart breaks for you.  Anika was so beautiful, and so special to share her love as a therapy dog.  You were so fortunate to be her guardians, and she was so fortunate to have such a loving family.  Losing a beloved family member is so devastating, but you should be very comforted to know she is at peace, happy, and having a great time with other fur children who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.  I picture her running through meadows of flowers.  And as she is so kind, she has probably adjusted her running speed to let our beloved Willie to run with her.  He is a Corgi, with short legs.  We all will be together again someday, I am sure.  All my best to you and your family.

Honored Contributor