Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman - Ultimate Eye - Okay to give to dogs?

I thought I heard Andrew say at one time he gives his dog Ultimate Eye?

My dog is very old and diabetic, most diabetic dogs go blind, I really want to help my baby all I can so he can see as long as he can, he is doing well now and I want to preserve his eye sight all I can.

The Ocu-Glo for dogs is very costly (on top of the cost of him being diabetic)  My husband takes Ultimate Eye since he has had eye issues in the past.

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is okay to give to dogs or may already give it to their dog?

Please share.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman - Ultimate Eye - Okay to give to dogs?

I'd recommend checking with your vet.  Maybe taking in the bottle for him/her to see.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'd recommend checking with your vet.  Maybe taking in the bottle for him/her to see.

She has told me that i can put him on a eye supplement, just trying to find the right one for him.  He is on B12 as well (her approval) since diabetic dogs cannot absorb B12, they have to be supplemented.

Esteemed Contributor

I use it.  Would check with your vet to determine proper does for your dog.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Honored Contributor

I would definitely check with your Vet before deciding what to supplement your dog with.  He/she needs to determine if it's okay and what the correct dosage is.  I would also research it further before discussing it with the Vet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau