Respected Contributor

I just saw a new Diamonique Bracelet in colors.  When I saw it, the 1st thing I thought of was "The Rainbow Bridge."  I haven't even seen it presented, or seen a video of it yet... But I want to order it.

I don't mind that it is sterling either (I normally wear gold) ...  Am I Crazy?

J357781
Colors of Diamonique Round Tennis Bracelet Sterling Silver
If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

Might be a thoughtful gift for someone who has had the devastating journey of losing their beloved pet.,,no you are not crazy,  You are sensitive and loving,

Respected Contributor

@phoenixbrd ~

Thank You!  I'm 9 weeks out from losing my Phoenix Rising.  The second I saw a photo, I felt like I had to have it to wear.  I turned to the Q just before the show was over, and right before it sold out.. I got one.  An emotional purchase which I don't do...  Well, I did.  Heart 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

Re: Am I Crazy?

[ Edited ]

@Mistic, No you're not crazy, just thoughtful and creative and as @phoenixbrd said, "You are sensitive and loving"

If you do I saw that you did purchase it, so enjoy wearing your Rainbow Bridge bracelet.

~

I purchased one too!

Honored Contributor

@Mistic  I thought that someone might be you,.  We tend to see and relate to our inner most feelings.  I am so sorry for your loss, there is just nothing worse, Now you will always have a reminder of your beloved Phoenix on your hand as well as forever in your heart.

Respected Contributor

I am so thankful that I found all of you here.  You have been by my side since the day PR got sick.  Most of you probably had no clue who I was, but that didn't seem to matter.  Thank You doesn't seem like enough to say...Heart 

Now that I am here, I'm trying to help others, as you all helped me.  Sometimes, there seems to be no words to help the heartache.  But just knowing that others are thinking of you does help.  Heart

This Spot Is A Blessing.  Heart

Honored Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I am so thankful that I found all of you here.  You have been by my side since the day PR got sick.  Most of you probably had no clue who I was, but that didn't seem to matter.  Thank You doesn't seem like enough to say...Heart 

Now that I am here, I'm trying to help others, as you all helped me.  Sometimes, there seems to be no words to help the heartache.  But just knowing that others are thinking of you does help.  Heart

This Spot Is A Blessing.  Heart

I agree that these forums can be a blessing.   The human beings behind the nicknames join together to support and offer solace and comfort when someone is in pain or in need.   That's when we understand we can be a genuine "community."  I know I'm eternally grateful for the kindnesses that have been extended to me.

You are a gem, @Mistic, more beautiful than the rainbow bridge colors in that sparkling bracelet.   Even in your grief you want to reach out to help others.   That speaks volumes about your gentle and compassionate spirit.   Sending (((gentle hugs))) to you, dear lady.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Re: Am I Crazy?

[ Edited ]

@Mistic 

Enjoy your new bracelet...wear in good health. Planned ordering the TSV missed midnight presentation. Emerald in Platinum!! Has my name all over it. 

Seeing up close and personal confirmed. Thankfully! Waitlist.

Honored Contributor

@Mistic    I think it is a beautiful thought! If it gives you peace and joy to look at it and think of your sweet babies... go for it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic

You're not crazy, you've got a big heart.