Esteemed Contributor

After Thanksgiving Dinner Nap!!!

Petunia snoozing on DD's chest.  Too much turkey!image0.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: After Thanksgiving Dinner Nap!!!

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I am glad Petunia has resurfaced.  Be careful feeding your baby turkey, our vet says it can set off pancreatitis.  He said the day after the holiday they are always swamped due to upset stomachs. Petunia does appear happy!

Esteemed Contributor

@Boomernichols  Oh she only got 1 very small taste of turkey.  She wanted more but that was a no.  It was her first taste of people food and last until next T-Day.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Sweet Petunia probably looks the way we all did & felt after our Thanksgiving meal.  Cat Wink

She sure looks comfy, cozy & knows where to go for her naps!

Esteemed Contributor

@sceniccoast  I think Little P likes having her Mom home during the week.  When she gets on her at night after work its usually to jump on her and try and bite her. Petunia's version of play.

Today she's been crawlig on her and napping.  DD has had to move her to get some things done and man, she doesn't like her naptime interuppted.

She's so spoiled.

Honored Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 I am glad Petunia has resurfaced.  Be careful feeding your baby turkey, our vet says it can set off pancreatitis.  He said the day after the holiday they are always swamped due to upset stomachs. Petunia does appear happy!

@Boomernichols  how can turkey set off Pancreatitis? White turkey with no skin is not high in fat

Valued Contributor

I missed it - Where was Little P hiding?

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady  She was upstairs somewhere in the loft.  She has napped in an out of the way spot for an hour or two, never several hours.  It was getting dark out when she waltzed downstairs ready for dinner.

DD thinks she took a snooze in a basket of clothes that are in the loft. 

She does keep us on our toes.

Respected Contributor

RETIRED LEGAL -

PRETTY PETUNIA IS PRETTY WIPED OUT!