Super Contributor

Re: Advice needed: Any way to know whether an outdoor cat would make a good indoor only cat?

@StylishLady   Great minds think alike...fleas were a big concern so we have him on  Paradyne (prevents flea and other parasites).  Thanks for your advice

Trusted Contributor

Re: Advice needed: Any way to know whether an outdoor cat would make a good indoor only cat?

I just have to say that reading all these commets have made me believe that there are so many good and kind animal lovers still......I read so many sad stories in the news about animal abuse and I cry and cry for the poor hurt abused animals.

Thank you all for all the pets you have brought into your lives.....there has to be a special place in heaven for animal lovers...

(& special place in hell for those that abuse animals)

Super Contributor

wrote:

I just have to say that reading all these commets have made me believe that there are so many good and kind animal lovers still......I read so many sad stories in the news about animal abuse and I cry and cry for the poor hurt abused animals.

Thank you all for all the pets you have brought into your lives.....there has to be a special place in heaven for animal lovers...

(& special place in hell for those that abuse animals)

@mishka14  Well said! Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

In a way my cat adopted me first. I use to take a walk around an outdoor mall. She saw me and came across a small roadway down to the parking lot where I was walking. She did this a few times so I asked my son to come with me in his car. The first time she ran away for my son had flipflops on which made noise. The 2nd time he didn't and I got her home. I believe she was feral for one ear was clipped at the top which I had read some organizations do. She is very content and loving. She sleeps with me or cuddles on the sofa. I named her Bootsie for her white paws. I think she is a lot tuxedo but no white on her face but the longest white  whiskers. She is very loving. I have never heard her meow though. She wasn't a kitten.