Honored Contributor

Adorable French Bulldogs wish everyone a happy holiday season!

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Adorable French Bulldogs wish everyone a happy holiday season!

@momtochloe So stinkin cute, thanks for the smiles!

Honored Contributor

I have to admit, I love all dogs but have a special affinity for Frenchies after falling in love with Martha Stewart's menagerie when she had her original show . . . it would amuse me to no end how those two would sit on stools watching her cook . . . just loved it!

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I have to admit, I love all dogs but have a special affinity for Frenchies after falling in love with Martha Stewart's menagerie when she had her original show . . . it would amuse me to no end how those two would sit on stools watching her cook . . . just loved it!

@momtochloe  I loved her Frenchies on that show, too.  I think that's what made me decide I really wanted one.  I thought hers were so cute.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I have always had American Bulldogs - its been 20 yrs now. However, at some point in my life these bulldogs will be too much for me to handle. Lol! Since I could never be with out a bulldog in my life, the French Bulldog will be my "retirement" dog. 😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AmericanBulldogMom @momtochloe  @NickNack  @Care bears   If any of you ladies wear a plus size,  boy do I have a deal for you.

20161223_210359.png

Actually these aren't bad for the price.   I've gotten several in beautiful abstract prints.   They are on Zulily today.   They're flown directly from China and are made for Zulily.   Takes a month to get them.   Go by bust measurement not size. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom @momtochloe@Nicknack  @Care bears   If any of you ladies wear a plus size,  boy do I have a deal for you.

20161223_210359.png

Actually these aren't bad for the price.   I've gotten several in beautiful abstract prints.   They are on Zulily today.   They're flown directly from China and are made for Zulily.   Takes a month to get them.   Go by bust measurement not size. 

This would not fit me, but it is cute. Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

I don't wear a plus size, but they are cute.  The fawn looks like my Frankie.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau