-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

How is that sweet Henry these days?

Honored Contributor

Re: Adopted Kitties

[ Edited ]

@Love my grandkidswrote:

How is that sweet Henry these days?

@Love my grandkids   Henry is so sweet.  He's asleep at my feet right now.  He is not friendly to strangers though.  I have a couple of friends (a married couple) that come over about once a month, so he should know them by now.  He never comes out to greet them.  My housekeepers were here today, and he finally came out and sat by me to get away from them.  He was under the bed most of the time.  I had electricians here most of the day yesterday changing out lighting.  I was gone for half of the time, and they said they never saw him.  

I don't know if this is unusual or not.  It's been a while since I've had a cat, and I really don't remember.  I know I had one cat that was extremely friendly.  It doesn't bother me too much, because he's affectionate with me.  He comes and sits on my lap a lot.  I would just like other people to see how special he is, too.  

I dread tomorrow.  Henry has firm stools, but he gets a messy bottom.  He is a medium haired cat, and it just gets stuck.  I'm taking him to the Vet tomorrow for a potty patch.  I've tried to cut it off with blunt tipped scissors, but I can't hold him long enough to get it cut.  He squirms too much.  He hates riding in the car and meows the whole time.  I'm going to get her to cut a really big potty patch.  I used to have to have that done with Abby, my persian, too.

He brings me lots of joy.  I love him very much and am so pleased that he and Frankie get along.  I've had him about seven months now.  He seems to me to be fully grown, but maybe he'll get a little bigger.

I took this picture earlier today.

IMG_0912.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, Aw so sweet, Henry and Frankie are just adorable. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreakwrote:

@NickNack, Aw so sweet, Henry and Frankie are just adorable. 

Thank you @qvcfreak!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

My vet and a groomer called that a "sanitary shave"!! Very appropriate.

Any cat I've had would meow like crazy whenever we had to take him/her to the vet in the carrier in  the car. Not unusual! It's called "singing the song of my people" among most cat groups I know!!

Some cats are just naturally shy. I wouldn't worry about it since Henry loves YOU and obviously gets along with Frankie!

You're a good kitty mom so I hope this puts your mind at ease. He gets tons of love and attention from YOU and that is all that matters. Hugs to you and pets to Henry and Frankie.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack,

Absolutely adorable! Keep the pics coming!

http://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/too_cute_pink_purple_glitter_heart_text.gif