Honored Contributor

OMG! Annabellethecat here!  I just found another amazing cat toy.

OK, so I told you guys about this toy at Amazon:Zenes Butterfly Cat Toy - Electric Flutter Rotating Butterfly, Funny Cat Teaser Toy Two Replacement, White

and I love it, more to the point...Bill loves it...but ... wait for it..I found another one that looks good:

Yvelife Interactive Cat Toys Ball,Automatic Irregular Moving with Large Capacity Battery,Cat Bird/Wand/Spring Toys for Kitten/Cats

This one is also on Amazon.

I was worried about the string (getting choaked) but it's small enough ..no worry.

My living room is filled with cat...errr..."stuff".  It's a good thing I don't get many visitors..between the cat toys on the floor and me constantly vacuuming up the "cat crack" (another good product)....

I've bought tons of what we call cat marijunan (Ha) but this stuff is the best.  Bill turns his nose up at all of the others.

So you might be wondering how I come upon these 'things'.  Well...you see I'm obsessed with Tootsie Roll pops (among other things).  I order them in huge bags.  But thanks to Amazon I found like-minded people.  

See, there are lots of nuts out here.  No matter what idiosyncrasies you might have there are lots of people with the same one's...always.

So, where was I?  OK, I'm on Amazon ... obsessed with finding my favorite candy supplier (Candy Mafia) Yes, they are real...and I wandered into the cat toys.  

This last one is a little more expensive than I like, but it does look interesting.  

I'm always up for suggestions....anybody? anybody?

Till later, take care fellow cat lovers.....

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Sweet Baby James, I won't be able to show DD these toys or else Petunia will have them.  She is up to her furry ankles now in toys.  Lately, she has a capnip banana in her mouth while playing with another toy.  Multi-tasking, cat style.

You should see me with my walker getting across the room.  I go very slowly believe me.

I hesitate to think what "Santa" will bring Petunia and Tess, although Tess is over 11 and doesn't play much.

What is cat crack?  

Honored Contributor

Re: ATTN: Cat Moms

[ Edited ]

My cat is 14. Not into toys.  

His "crack" is plastic bags & aluminum foil.  He is attracted to the noise it makes & the way it feels on his paw pads.

Catnip never did a thing for him.  But throw anything plastic at him & he acts like a crack addict 

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Premium catnip = cat crack

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Just want to thank you for all the many comical, serious & fun-loving ways you have about you!

Wish my 2 sr. kitties were still interested in play time .. but not much at their age.  Once in awhile, they surprise me with a burst of energy.

I'm sure many people out there would be interested in these toys for their furbabies.

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  Sweet Baby James, I won't be able to show DD these toys or else Petunia will have them.  She is up to her furry ankles now in toys.  Lately, she has a capnip banana in her mouth while playing with another toy.  Multi-tasking, cat style.

You should see me with my walker getting across the room.  I go very slowly believe me.

I hesitate to think what "Santa" will bring Petunia and Tess, although Tess is over 11 and doesn't play much.

What is cat crack?  

LOL at the catnip banana in the mouth!! I had a cat who used to carry around a white rabbit's foot in her mouth (not PC anymore, I know!).  It had to be white or she didn't want anything to do with it.  Strange!

Respected Contributor

One of my cats is sitting in a cardboard box grooming herself right now. I had taken the contents out and planned to flatten the box and put it in the recycle bin. My other cat is standing by to jump in the box when she leaves the room. 

Esteemed Contributor

We finally got rid of a small box Petunia played in 2 and 1/2 lbs. ago.  She hasn't been in it for a good month so it got tossed.

She has been ignoring toys she loved awhile ago.  The 3 tunnel thing is still a big deal. She takes other toys in it.  Don't ask.

You cannot, ever, leave anything on an end table or the coffee table.  DD had a glass of water on the end table and to answer the phone.  Someone, I won't name names, had her face in the glass.

Honored Contributor

I love reading everyone's posts!  Cats are very funny animals.

Anyone who is mom or dad to a cat knows it's always on 'their terms'....right?

My daughter and her family just left.  It's wonderful when they come.  My son in law fixes my printer, my computer, my cell phone, etc.  My grandson is only 13 (I had to ask him) Ha!  He put new light bulbs on back porch (no more ladders for these fake knees).

My daughter asked me if I could talk to her oldest teenage daughter (17) it seems she's going through somthing.  We didn't have much time but she'll eventually open up a little.  She knows what goes in grandma's ears stays there as long as it isn't something that could hurt her.

It was a wonderful visit and Bill the cat was very accomodating, letting them pick him up, squeeze him and play with him, but I could tell he gave me the look like, "OK mom, enough....time for them to go".  Ha!

He's used to it just being me, him and his sister cat (psycho Katie the cat).  No one ever sees her.  She's even afraid of me.

Isn't it funny how when we (old timers) get things fixed that we've just been 'iving with messed up or broken' we feel so much better?

I actually said out loud to myself, "I feel so rich".  Ha!  Not about money but the fact that they all came to see me (wanted me to go to dinner but I hurt too much) and fixed things around my house I'd been living with broken (i.e. light bulbs, computer won't print, etc).

You widows and divorcees know that there was a time when we could turn to our partner and say, "I can't seem to fix this.....can you?"  Now there's no one to turn to.  I do have a best guy friend and he's amazing, but it was fun having my family do it.  My son in law deals with computer STUFF for a living so it's a breeze for him.

I put in a request for a new laptop.  He keeps bringing me one and I keep going back to my old (very old one here).  He said OK, we'll try another one.

I give so much of my "stuff" away I'm a little more careful now.  I gave a friend my suitcases and when it came time to go see my daughter....duh? I didn't have a suitcase...I had to go buy one.  Stupid?  I know.

I gave both granddaughters that thing I just saw on QVC.  It's a little safe that looks like a dictionary but locks.  My daughter saw it and said, "Mom!  They don't use dictionarys.  I said, "It's not a dictionary".  They loved it.

https://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Metal-Book-Hidden-Safe-Lock-Boxes.product.M63433.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

OMG! Annabellethecat here!  I just found another amazing cat toy.

OK, so I told you guys about this toy at Amazon:Zenes Butterfly Cat Toy - Electric Flutter Rotating Butterfly, Funny Cat Teaser Toy Two Replacement, White

and I love it, more to the point...Bill loves it...but ... wait for it..I found another one that looks good:

Yvelife Interactive Cat Toys Ball,Automatic Irregular Moving with Large Capacity Battery,Cat Bird/Wand/Spring Toys for Kitten/Cats

This one is also on Amazon.

I was worried about the string (getting choaked) but it's small enough ..no worry.

My living room is filled with cat...errr..."stuff".  It's a good thing I don't get many visitors..between the cat toys on the floor and me constantly vacuuming up the "cat crack" (another good product)....

I've bought tons of what we call cat marijunan (Ha) but this stuff is the best.  Bill turns his nose up at all of the others.

So you might be wondering how I come upon these 'things'.  Well...you see I'm obsessed with Tootsie Roll pops (among other things).  I order them in huge bags.  But thanks to Amazon I found like-minded people.  

See, there are lots of nuts out here.  No matter what idiosyncrasies you might have there are lots of people with the same one's...always.

So, where was I?  OK, I'm on Amazon ... obsessed with finding my favorite candy supplier (Candy Mafia) Yes, they are real...and I wandered into the cat toys.  

This last one is a little more expensive than I like, but it does look interesting.  

I'm always up for suggestions....anybody? anybody?

Till later, take care fellow cat lovers.....

@Annabellethecat66 , I saw candy cane Tootsie Popson Amazon, they sound kind of good.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Are you talking about Killa?  @Mz iMac   It would be beneath him to play with a 'cat' toy.  Woman Very Happy

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise