Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@tends2dogstotally agree. One of my favorite signs:

pawprints.jpg

What a great sign.  Words are SO true.  Once you have let a dog or cat into your heart........no going back.......

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: ANNOYING PET HAIR

[ Edited ]

OMG, @HappyDaze and @tends2dogs, I NEED that sign!  Please tell me where I can get it.  

The day our dog came into our lives, I knew things would change.  The window on our French doors to the patio is always covered in nose kisses and hair has become a fashion accessory for all my clothing.  I accept it, but do keep a lint roller in the car for a quick wipedown when needed.

Honored Contributor

Re: ANNOYING PET HAIR

[ Edited ]

@Shanus  Thanks for the great tip!👍😊 I will try Mrs Meyers natural brand of dryer sheets....no chemicals.

Honored Contributor

Weird, I know I responded to you @JeanLouiseFinch but I don't see my reply?? It disappeared!

Anyway, I love that sign too- it was in my vet's office. I need to buy it as well but waiting until I am in my new house. Anyway, I believe you can get it off Etsy. Not sure where else but if I have time I will look around and see if I can find other places to buy it.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Weird, I know I responded to you @JeanLouiseFinch but I don't see my reply?? It disappeared!

Anyway, I love that sign too- it was in my vet's office. I need to buy it as well but waiting until I am in my new house. Anyway, I believe you can get it off Etsy. Not sure where else but if I have time I will look around and see if I can find other places to buy it.

Yes, @HappyDaze, I found it on Etsy and will be ordering soon.  Still doing a little more shopping first.  Thanks.