Frequent Contributor

Re: A sad day I said "goodbye" to our kitty🐾🌈

I am so sorry for your loss,  You can tell you were a good fur mama and he knows how much loved him. Try to remember the good memories.  I know they will bring a smile to you and your husband. God Bless Praying for you

Honored Contributor

I am sorry but I had to cry just a little bit when I saw that pretty baby.  I know the feeling.  Anytime I hear a story like yours, it brings back some sad but precious memories to me of sweet babies I have lost.  My heart cries for you.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 

He's beautiful and you can see his loves his mom Heart

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 - I am truly sorry for the heartbreak I know you're feeling right now.  Your kitty looks so much like my own beautiful tabby boy.

Your boy was loved and I know loved you in return for the care you gave him. You made the hardest choice that was best for him.  I hope you have wonderful memories of him that will help you smile again in time.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your kitty.  He was so handsome, and I know your love for him.  You gave him the final gift, to be free of pain and cross the Rainbow Bridge.  You will be together again some day, but I know how much your heart is hurting now.  Sending you my best wishes.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 , a sad day.  Best wishes to you.  S

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

He was a most handsome boy and I'm so sorry for your loss

219_rainbow_bridge_cat_1__42938.1602100309.png

Respected Contributor

so very sorry for your loss. he was lucky to have a mom like you who had the strength to do the right thing for him.  hope he and his brother are enjoying a lovely reunion.  

Respected Contributor

I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's never an easy decision to make, but it is the kindest thing to do to stop his suffering. So, until you meet  again, keep him close in your heart.

Honored Contributor

Im so sorry for the loss of your handsome baby.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)