Honored Contributor

Just love her face, so sweet.  Give her many hugs.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

OMG she is beautiful. Congratulations to all of you!  Bringing a new dog into the family, no matter how old they are, is a wonderful and exciting experience!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: A new dog for us

[ Edited ]

That is great,  well she is lovely.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

Congratulations!  She is a beauty!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I agree, she is a beauty and looks very sweet and friendly.  I hope she settles in w/your household quickly and it'll seem like it's just meant to be. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

She is adorable and wishing you many years of happiness with you new family member!

Esteemed Contributor

Cali is a beauty. Reminds me of my golden. Heart

737.jpg

Respected Contributor
Best wishes!
We have neighbors who are super dog parents. Unfortunately their last Golden was super energetic and at 6 months deemed untrainable by trainer. They found a lovely home with other dogs to keep her happy and in line. They were hesitant for another Golden pup. After much searching for rescues (some of which appeared to be scams) they recently adopted an 18 month Golden who is ideal. So thankful for your good fortune and theirs. Goldens are great companions!
Honored Contributor

A beautiful addition to your family.  Enjoy the love she gives and the joy you receive.  Hope she settles in and enjoys the life she will have with you.  Give her belly rubs and huggie faces from Auntie Preds.  Oh, and an occasional kiss on her head, too.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

I'm so happy for you @suzyQ3  and Cali.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise