Honored Contributor

Some of you may remember the journey of our dog Cody (see avatar) through illness to her death earlier this year. In fact, your posts helped me immensely.

After much consideration, we have decided to adopt another family member. Her name is Cali. She is a ten-month-old trained Golden Retriever who will be joining us this weekend.

We are thrilled and a bit anxious, as we've been with every new dog we've had. We have met her, of course, and she seems exceptionally sweet.

Here is an absolutely safe link to a picture of her.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

She has such a sweet face. I'm sure she will make a wonderful pet for you and I wish you many many happy years together

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   She looks really sweet!  Wishing you many years of happiness with her! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3I am so very happy for you and your family.  What a beautiful pup and name.  Heart  What a sweet face she has.

Respected Contributor

I am so happy to hear you are bringing a new doggie into your world.  I love golden retrievers, and I know you are going to be very happy with your new family addition.  She is beautiful.

Congratulations!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for adopting. 

You both are so lucky 💕

Honored Contributor

Re: A new dog for us

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 

Calis is beautiful...love those soft eyes .......and Goldens are such sweet dogs, with a happy disposition ..(a friend had Goldens so I got to know this breed well)

May you both have many happy fun filled years together!!!Heart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3    She is a beautiful dog and will bring such joy to you and your family.

I have a Golden and he is amazing.  He is so gentle and good with everyone and a great companion.

My only problem with him is that it is a race at night to see which one of gets MY space in bed. Smiley Happy

Congrats and best wishes!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

Re: A new dog for us

[ Edited ]

Congratulations on your adoption of Cali!  It is wonderful that you are opening your heart to give a this precious dog a loving home!

Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 

She's a beauty.....and I know will bring you and your family great joy....that face says so!