Valued Contributor

A little funny conversation with my cat...

I had an entire conversation with my cat, I understood perfectly everything she "said".

Get in the  house,all the other cats are in the air conditioning. She gives me a yawn, get in the house,now the side eye, Wait until daddy comes home,she looks at me and grins...You are going to pass out in this heat,She gets up shakes a back leg at me...Oh no you don't  sass me! She now rolls over lies on the hot sidewalk and plays with a weed,  Picks her head up and stares at me,no I am not leaving you alone...Up drives my beloved  ,she runs to him,follows him inside, tripping him chirping like a bird.He Bends  down picks by her up,I kid you not says ,Did mommy leave my little girl out in that heat?Bad mommy...Trader,that's ok ,She will remember who feeds her....Only a cat!  MaryAnne

Respected Contributor

Re: A little funny conversation with my cat...

@Still keeper of the koi  That was very cute (and typical of a brat cat......I have one like that as well)!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

Oh now I get it too @Still keeper of the koi.  This is why we're all gaga over our 'pets'. Always.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a cat like that too. Bubba knows who feeds him, gives treats, and has litter box duty.  Daddy gets the kisses and loving.  I know my place.🐈🐈 @Still keeper of the koi