Trusted Contributor

Re: A candle lighting [or not] prayers for Winocat and her kitties 9PM EST. tonight!

Thank you all so much.Hoping to hear it rains and the fires go out,no more lives and home lost.I am still praying winocats kitty's somehow escaped.She is ok,don't know much else but she said she was happy to have a shower and clean clothes on.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Valued Contributor

Re: A candle lighting [or not] prayers for Winocat and her kitties 9PM EST. tonight!

Sorry I missed this, was not on last night, but I have and will continue to add my prayers.

Honored Contributor

MarLoCat wrote:

PrayersPrayers for Winocat & her loss of her two CatsHeart...& Prayers for Rain in California...

Summer Rain Cat!

MarLoCat...

As always,at times like these,you create the most beautiful and poignant "cards" and I'm always brought to tears. This one had the same effect on me.

I well remember the ones that sent to me over the years whenever I had to send one of my precious kitties to The Bridge. They meant so much and brought me much comfort.

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, all for joining us in our candle lighting [or not] cyber prayer vigil for Winocat and her family. I bumped up this thread so others can see it and send there prayers to all that are effected . And the brave men and women who are firefighters who are trying to stop the fires and put them out. And for God to bring the so needed rain. Godspeed!

Respected Contributor

beastielove...Thank You for your Kind & Heartfelt words...

Cat Thank You!

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Trusted Contributor

Many Prayers coming her way.