Honored Contributor

A&E Channel - America's Top Dog

Just heard advertised on A&E channel they're showing "America's Top Dog" on January 9th 2020.

It's a competition of dogs doing funny and neat tricks.  They showed a little from years past.

I don't have a dog but my youngest daughter does.  That's the only grandfurbaby I'm getting from her.

I've grown to love that dog so much because Luna gives her so much love.  She sends me funny videos.

The dog has everything you can imagine.  She even has her own wetsuit, she rides paddleboard with daughter (has her own life-jacket).

She has a down coat with booties for when they ski.  You name it the dog has it.

She lives in Denver Colorado.  It's an amazing place to be if you have a dog.  The dog goes into stores, some taverns and they have dog treats waiting for walk in dogs.

Gotta love Colorado.

Honored Contributor

Re: A&E Channel - America's Top Dog

@Annabellethecat66 

I saw the commercial for that it looks very good, I'll be checking it out.

BTW, it's from the creators of 'Live PD' and I love those shows.

Today has been a marathon of the different 'Live PD' shows, including 'Live PD Bodycam' and 'Live PD Wanted'.

There's a new one coming soon, 'Live PD Alaska'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom OMG!  One more thing we can agree on!

I love, love LivePD.  Love it.  I've been driving my family crazy about this show.

I've learned a lot about what to do when driving and definitely what NOT to do.  Ha!

Don't you find it fascinating some of the chances these people take?

They ride around smoking pot.  They have all of these drugs in their car.  Fake tags that LOOK FAKE...cardboard and plastic!  Ha!

That's where I read about the police and miliary dogs often have titanium teeth.

I texted asking if they have fake teeth.  It came back that many of them have titaniam teeth because they break off when they bite into people and are very agressive.

The article said it costs about $50,000 to train one of these dogs so they put these teeth in them to be able to keep using them.

The policemen take them home and they are great around their family (not agressive at all).

I've read that often they are taught in German words and some in Dutch.

I noticed the way the K9 cop says in a loud two syllable voice, "Good Boy"  With the word boy in two syllables..and the end syllable goes up.  They all do it that way.

Have you seen the police dog who gets in the back seat and pulls his own door shut?  His handler/dad opens the door and the dog puts the tennis ball in his mouth and pulls on the door shut!

Go here.  It's not the same dog, but the police dog does it too:

https://www.flixxy.com/police-dog-opens-and-closes-the-door-to-get-in-the-car.htm

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

Yes! I loved the episode where the K-9 closed his own door!

Some dogs are so smart and easy to train.

Kingston does all of his commands by just hand commands, we don't have to say a word.

Very interesting about the titanium teeth, I have titanium plates in one arm from an airbag attack during a car accident, LOL!

Like you, I'm always amazed at how many peope drive around without a drivers license....really?

If you're bored tonight turn to A&E, it's a marathon!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.