Honored Contributor

I wish I could figure out how to post here the video of Bill (my cat) playing with this toy!  

I ordered it from Amazon (can't post click to website because it will get zapped).

It's called Electric Rotating Butterfly Cat Toy.  Phew!  That's some name! Anyway, it isn't electric, but works on batteries and the butterfly is on a very thin wire and swings and flutters in a 360 degree angle.

Bill will swat and catch the butterfly but his favorite thing to do is hold it by the wire and have the butterfly flutter up against his face and fur! 

It is the funniest thing to see his face as the butterfly tickles him over and over.....he's experiencing total pleasure from these tickles.  Most people know a cat's sensory is in his whiskers and face.....Bill obviously knows that!  Ha!

Super Contributor

Re: A Wonderful Cat Toy!

[ Edited ]

Maybe I should get one of these for my cat Winston.  I finally threw away the laser light battery operated thingy because it ate through the batteries like water.  Not a good thing!  I still have the hand held paw one where I have to play with him one on one.  But maybe the butterfly one might give me a rest now and then.  This cat of mine just loves laser lights and he never was exposed to it for the first five years of life until I adopted him.  He is addicted I tell you.