Honored Contributor

Heart   Heart   Heart

Respected Contributor

Thank God for firefighters.  That is so adorable.  The baby looks like "please help my mommy".  I am so thankful for people who help animals.

Honored Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Thank God for firefighters.  That is so adorable.  The baby looks like "please help my mommy".  I am so thankful for people who help animals.

@luvmybeetle 

Me, too .... and I forgot the most important part!   

Momma made it!  Heart

I would have loved to have seen a video of the kitty when Mom regained consciousness.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A SWEET RESCUE PHOTO

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44...What a heartwarming, beautiful picture of a wonderful Firefighter who is sending the powerful message that  all lives are worthy and deserving....animal or human! 

So thrilled that there was a happy ending to this story for Mama Cat and Kitten?...Are they in a loving home...perhaps the Firefighter ended up taking them home? Heart

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Tinkrbl44...What a heatwarming, beautiful picture of a wonderful Firefighter who is sending the powerful message that  all lives are worthy and deserving....animal or human! 

So thrilled that there was a happy ending to this story for Mama Cat and Kitten?...Are they in a loving home...perhaps the Firefighter ended up taking them home? Heart

@MyShadowLove 

No idea ... there was just a brief notation afterwards ... Momma survived!   Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@Tinkrbl44...What a heartwarming, beautiful picture of a wonderful Firefighter who is sending the powerful message that  all lives are worthy and deserving....animal or human! 

I am such a sucker for photos of Momma Cats with some teeny adorable kittens ....  such beautiful little creatures.   Heart

Respected Contributor

Pure love and care. I needed this- 

Honored Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Pure love and care. I needed this- 

@Skyegirl21 

Nothing quite as sweet as a happy ending with small animals.   Kitty's momma survived.  Heart