Honored Contributor

A NEW WET CAT FOOD?

[ Edited ]

I recently saw a new addition in the cat food section, and gave it a try.  It's Wellness brand Core Tiny Tasters in 1.75 ounce foil envelopes.  

My Bogey LOVES the 3 flavors I've tried, and has since reluctantly ate his former favorite, which surprises me. (I've bought the Chicken, Chicken & Beef and Tuna & Salmon pates).   You can check it out on wellnesspetfood dot com.

My question is ..... is this a new version of wet cat food?  I've never seen this one before, nor any ads for it.   

I just wanted to report to all that this was a real hit at our house.  If you're looking for a new wet food your furbaby will eat, give this one a try.

ETA ----  I just discovered that if you sign up for emails and coupons, they'll email you a coupon for $3 off dog or cat food.   I printed it out but a few minutes later I couldn't print another.  I should have printed more than one the first time.  Hey, $3 off cat food is nothing to sneeze at .....   

Valued Contributor

I don't think I've ever seen that before.  Awhile back, I tried Wellness Core chicken snd liver pate for my boy and he loved it.  Then something changed and it wasn't moist anymore.  Just a dry consistency.  I will check out the tiny tasters and see what happens.  I like to have a few that he will eat in case what he likes becomes unavailable or changes.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen that before.  Awhile back, I tried Wellness Core chicken snd liver pate for my boy and he loved it.  Then something changed and it wasn't moist anymore.  Just a dry consistency.  I will check out the tiny tasters and see what happens.  I like to have a few that he will eat in case what he likes becomes unavailable or changes.

Thanks for the recommendation!

@Tessa Mendoza 

Let me know if your sweetie likes it.   Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

See the source image