Honored Contributor

A MISTAKE ANYONE COULD MAKE ...

Honored Contributor

Re: A MISTAKE ANYONE COULD MAKE ...

Join the club, kitty!

Honored Contributor

My kind of kitty!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Mine would just take all the cheese and leave the rest.  There would be no accident about it.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Honored Contributor

When I was a kid, my father pan  fried a whole bunch of smelts...Italian tradition for Christmas.  He had them heaped on a platter cooling on the counter.  

Our Fluffy was on the counter eating them when the family was called to dinner.  We still talk about it.  My sister brought up the story during Easter dinner this year.

As kids, we didn't really want smelts anyway.  Good kitty.

Trusted Contributor

ME TOO!

Honored Contributor

How can you not love that face!!!  I would share my pizza with that cutie any time!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

This happened years ago with three of my dogs and the biggest box of Valentine's candy on the planet! They even ate a lot of the wrappers.😲 And here I am the most careful and cautious pet owner ever and it still happened to me. Yep, on the phone with the vet ASAP and all he said was I think it will be okay as with that many dogs no one dog ingested too much...it likely got spread out amongst them. All I could think was the vet might be underestimating what a bad ass and total scarfer Yogi the cairn terrorist could be!!! LOL!   

Honored Contributor

Yes sweetie, mommy understand.🐈

After all, it's your house, your food 🥰

Honored Contributor

Humans do it, too. 

My husband would get up for a "midnight snack"....eat all the leftovers, and then put the empty container back in the fridge.

♥Surface of the Sun♥