Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@lolakimono 

Not familiar with a bengal cat, he is one spotted, gorgeous boy.....what a beautiful face...What is his name?   My Norwegian Forest Cat, Maxwell Fergus, will be 10 this fall.

@ScarletDove 

His name is Nicky.  Now he is napping, but he is QUITE loud so it's easy to tell when he's awake, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  He's a handsome feline! Thanks for the photo of your Bengal. (Be still my heart! Bengals have always held a special place.) Hope the shot keeps him comfortable. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady 

He's not MY bengal.  I'm just staying in HIS house helping my mom declutter and organize.Cat Wink

My boy is also handsome though, but he's just a common orange tuxedo cat.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  He is gorgeous!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  He still makes my heart sing! I've had felines all my life, but never an exotic one. We've always gone to the Humane Society and adopted our beloved pets. A favorite was an orange striped female who lived 17 years. She ruled the casa!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

PURRRRFECTLY GORGEOUS KIDDENCAT - KISS 'IM FOR ME 

Valued Contributor

Love the spots.All my kitties have come in solids or stripesCat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Puss is very handsome @lolakimono. I love his coloring. 

Valued Contributor

I've never seen a cat like that. He is so unusual and beautiful. I'm also a dog lover but your cat stole my heart.

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono  I LOVE YOUR CAT!  If I didn’t have Jack Russells I would get a Bengal. 

My friends daughter has one and her light kept turning on at night. She caught it jumping up to turn it on!

I’ve had a Siamese years ago and he had a dogs personality. He even walked on a leash. He was loud also, and threw temper tantrums when I would  leave. 

Now I really want another cat.