Honored Contributor

Neiman Marcus-

$122 for the Small-

Online Inquiries: NMS18_HBBEK   |  Store Inquiries: #2455207

With a pup screen print on mattress ticking, this versatile bed suits every interior.
  • Cotton canvas dog bed.
  • Personalize with up to 20 characters/spaces (one line).
  • 24"W x 30"D.
  • Eco-fiber fill.
  • Preshrunk and machine washable cover.
  • Spot clean insert.
  • Imported.

Please Note: Personalized items may not be ordered blank. Please order carefully. Orders for personalized items cannot be canceled, and personalized items cannot be returned. 

$142 for Medium-

Online Inquiries: NMS18_HBBEL   |  Store Inquiries: #2455208

With a pup screen print on mattress ticking, this versatile bed suits every interior.
  • Cotton canvas dog bed.
  • 26"W x 36"D.

$162 for the Large-

Free Shipping + Free Returns

Online Inquiries: NMS18_HBBEM   |  Store Inquiries: #2455209

• Cotton canvas dog bed.
  • 36"W x 46"D.
Honored Contributor

Cute dog beds!

But none are big enough for my Kingston!

He has 3 beds and 2 outdoor recliners on our screened in deck, 1 in the dining room, 2 full couches in the LR with blankets on them and the minute I get up from my hardside water bed in the morning, he takes his place there!

I would let him sleep with me, but he weighs 90 lbs, and I only weigh 105 lbs, and he INSISTS on sleeping on top of me, LOL!

Yep, he's spoiled.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Cute dog beds!

But none are big enough for my Kingston!

He has 3 beds and 2 outdoor recliners on our screened in deck, 1 in the dining room, 2 full couches in the LR with blankets on them and the minute I get up from my hardside water bed in the morning, he takes his place there!

I would let him sleep with me, but he weighs 90 lbs, and I only weigh 105 lbs, and he INSISTS on sleeping on top of me, LOL!

Yep, he's spoiled.......

That’s funny. I guess I won’t complain about my 18 lb Bubba kitty walking on me when sleeping. No they’re not spoiled!!

Honored Contributor

I once ordered a Harry Barker round pillow type bed for my dog in the blue toile pattern.  $150 for something my dog didn't like.  I was caught up in the cuteness of it.

Image result for harry barker toile dog bed

I just am not a fan of pillow dog beds.  It was my own fault.  I should have realized all my dogs like a bit of back support, like these "doughnut" beds:

Image result for doughnut bed for dogs

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Super Contributor

My dog loves the $15.99 bed I got at Chewy.com, and it doesn't look bad in my home office (where she prefers to sleep).  

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  Oh total cuteness - my poodle Wallace is on this bed. He's right above the name 'cooper' in the extreme closeup.

Wonder what he's doing with his ROYALTY checks????

Trusted Contributor

i dont have any dogs, and those are cute beds, but my cats will take the chair in the pics instead.😸

Honored Contributor

They are cute, but there aren't any dogs that look like Frankie on them!  I've never bought Frankie a pillow style bed--don't know if she'd like one or not.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

It may be good looking but it doesn't look like $120.+.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment