Honored Contributor

Re: A Couple of Pictures of Frankie

...and that regal Dingo just did what he does best and escaped (sigh).  I guess we'll see him when we see him.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@monicakm   I don't know about Golden undercoat.  I never had one but we have plenty of owners here.  @Goldensrbest, @SilleeMee?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

She's adorable and looks like a plush toy. Heart

You really captured her spirit in these shots. Smiley Happy

Please give her a kiss and a cuddle from me.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

She doesn't have a double coat.  I already knew she didn't but BOTH dogs escaped today and made a bee-line for the mucky lake.  I had to wash two dogs.  Thanks to "The Girl With Dogs" from YT, I had purchased one of these about a year ago.  Made washing them from my scooter much easier on my back and knee.  I tied them to the chainlink fence and had my way with them LOL 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm   lol.  Your life sounds like my life.  Just be glad it was mud and not skunk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Living in the country for 42 years and owning dogs all those years, we've had our share of skunk events.  The worst one included myself and a weenie dog.  I opened the front door to bring her in just in time to get the "leftover" spray.  Poor Odie got it full force.  When I opened the door, she ran in the house and was on our bed in a flash.  It was a waterbed.  She rooted all over it trying to remove the smell.  Skunk smell was in that rubber water bladder for WEEKS if not months.  My husband put me in the bathtub and was pouring tomato juice all over me (it doesn't work.  Our 3 year old was asleep but I was afraid she would wake up, see "blood" all over me and freak out Smiley Surprised  She slept thru the entire thing till we woke her up to leave the house and stay at my in-laws.