Valued Contributor

Re: 46 dogs, saved from slaughter, arrive in NY from South Korea. No pictures.

No pictures makes a diffrence i think,Maryanne

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

While I applaud their efforts, there are still way to many dogs being euthanized in this country.  We really don't need to be bringing more in from South Korea. 

@CrazyDaisy  Well that is one backwards way of looking at the situation.....

Backwards? Please explain yourself and maybe you didn't have to include the word slaughter in your title.  We get it and I'm sure most of us saw this in the news.  Will you be going up there and adopting?

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

With all due respect , cows are not considered pets and most cows aren't tormented before killing so the endorphins tenderize the meat. Do you know the the  festival  is days  of torture  before eating them? Torture is The Festival...Maryanne 

And they are starved and in in humane horrible conditions......fed just enough to sustain life.... not the same as religion  loving of cattle. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Not long ago, I posted a short video of a darling energetic purebred sheltie that was purchased at an auction in China and was being placed by a rescue group here in the US. The mods took it down saying it was inappropriate or something like that.   So how does the OP get away with saying 46 dogs were saved from slaughter? 

You should be happy this is not moved....are you holding a grudge? Worried the moterators like me more? Please!

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

No pictures makes a diffrence i think,Maryanne

People complain that they do not want to see reality....and be sad. That is why I wrote that.  

Honored Contributor

@GSPgirl wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

While I applaud their efforts, there are still way to many dogs being euthanized in this country.  We really don't need to be bringing more in from South Korea. 

@CrazyDaisy  Well that is one backwards way of looking at the situation.....

Backwards? Please explain yourself and maybe you didn't have to include the word slaughter in your title.  We get it and I'm sure most of us saw this in the news.  Will you be going up there and adopting?

An angry person some?

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can i step in and say...The op words  applauding  the saving of dogs, not slighting anyone.I love adopted pets i have 4 girl  kitties , throw aways and my shihtzu.No one can adopted every  animal, thats hoarding ,very wrong  as well.I think we all love to see animals taken out of abusive places . ITs a heated topic and in my soul as well. We all want animals loved and adopted  ,treated well.  Can we at least agree that we support this big  cause.If we all do our part  we make a diffrence .  Lets not get involved in  the small stuff. Donate ,find a voice ,voulunteer, read like crazy world events find a way to help change.. No harm was meant.You all have lovely hearts . God bless and care for the voiceless , and we along the way ...Hugs posters, peace , Maryanne 

Honored Contributor

Thank god there are people there to save these dogs, it just rips my heart apart for what Korea's do,or any one does to these wonderful creatures.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.