Frequent Contributor

LOL!!!  For autumn, I had a small basket that looked like a scarecrow with little plastic pumpkins in it.  My cat Lily was always stealing those pumpkins.  I put it away after Thanksgiving and, just the other day, I found a pumpkin under my TV stand.  I also caught her trying to steal a tube of lip gloss from my handbag this morning.  Lastly, she's notorious for prying open my dresser drawer and pulling out socks. 

My other cat Rudy has a paper fetish. Paper towels, toilet tissue, paper napkins, facial tissues, all have to be kept in containers. Otherwise, he'll steal and shred.

I have naughty, spoiled.....yet lovable fur babies Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

My dog steals socks.image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Lorelei1123 wrote:

LOL!!!  For autumn, I had a small basket that looked like a scarecrow with little plastic pumpkins in it.  My cat Lily was always stealing those pumpkins.  I put it away after Thanksgiving and, just the other day, I found a pumpkin under my TV stand.  I also caught her trying to steal a tube of lip gloss from my handbag this morning.  Lastly, she's notorious for prying open my dresser drawer and pulling out socks. 

My other cat Rudy has a paper fetish. Paper towels, toilet tissue, paper napkins, facial tissues, all have to be kept in containers. Otherwise, he'll steal and shred.

I have naughty, spoiled.....yet lovable fur babies Smiley Happy

@Lorelei1123

don't get me started on doors and drawers! lol Just because she can, Sophie my avatar, opens up every bottom cabinet door in the kitchen! I can't open a drawer without her jumping into it! Makes it difficult to leisurely get dressed in the morning!

Frequent Contributor

@Andreatoo  Your sweet Sophie is gorgeous.  Siamese, yes? If so, I can understand her behavior completely.  My Lily and Rudy are Oriental Shorthairs.  Prior to my current fur babies, I had two Siamese girls.  They were both pistols!!!!  There's not enough room to tell the tales of those mischevious babies Smiley Happy

I had to bungee cord the handles on the bathroom vanity because Rudy learned to open the doors and hide inside. Of course, that's where I keep the spare toilet tissue - - LOL!!!  A few times, I caught him trying to take the cord off. 

When Lily was a kitten, she would pry open my bedroom closet door, climb up my clothes, and wedge herself in the hangers. 

Come to think of it, none of my furry ones have ever been well-behaved.  Oh well :-))