Respected Contributor

2nd anniversary of losing my sweet Scully

A couple days ago I posted it was my 2nd anniversary of getting Story.  I got her exactly two days before I had to put Scully down.  Two years ago today, Scully refused his food (which he was still eating two bowls a day).  I knew it was time.  He was one month over 16 1/2 years old.  I seriously think he realized Sedona had a new friend and he could finally let go.  I miss his scruffy little face, those floppy ears, those white paws and the big old scruff on his shoulders (I used to call him my wildebeest or my Beastie boy).  Miss you and your sweet little face and loving heart Buddy .  You are in my heart forever.

002.JPG

Valued Contributor

Re: 2nd anniversary of losing my sweet Scully

Awwwwww what a sweetie.  I hope the giant hole in your heart does not hurt as much.

Many blessings.

Trusted Contributor

@hoosieroriginal---Breaking my heart for you.-------tedEbear

Respected Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  Awe! He's so sweet!! I'm feeling like you as March was 3 years since we lost our Peanut who was an 18year old long hair Daschund. We still miss him and think of him daily. 🐶

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hoosieroriginal  Yes, I just never ever forget my precious little girl.  They are forever with us...much love and light to you and your "kids".  Scully is so beautiful and I can see the love in his eyes.  We never part with our loving family members.  

Honored Contributor

He's precious, hugs to you

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Esteemed Contributor

@hoosieroriginal My heart is breaking for you, I am so sorry that you experienced the loss of your beautiful baby boy, what a sweet face!

My thoughts and prayers are being sent your way, along with a hug!

Respected Contributor

Aww, What a Huggable guy that Scully!  You'll love him always.  Hope you and Story and your beloved Sedona are having good days.

Honored Contributor

With tears in my eyes, I am sending you,

Image result for sending hugs images animated

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal

I never knew the sadness I am having since my sweet kitty, Frack crossed to the rainbow bridge 2 weeks ago.  He was the sweetest kindest kitty and just can't imagine the joy he brought to me every minute of the day! He filled a big void in my life - yet, his brother Frick is just a typical temperamental kitty!

My heart goes out to you as I don't know if the "sorrow" ever passes.