Esteemed Contributor

2nd Update on Nicola's Amputation.

DD just got an email regarding poor Nicola.  She is doing okay but in addition to her leg amputation she lost her tail too. There was a  bad infection at the base of her tail so it had to be taken too.

I'm just glad she is going to be okay.  She will have 3 legs and no tail but she will still be cute.

Honored Contributor

Re: 2nd Update on Nicola's Amputation.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I wish I could adopt Nicola. She’s a sweet angel to have come this far and deserves a loving forever home.

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 is Petunia ready for a sister?

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 -

Thank you for letting us know.

That poor sweet girl.

I'm glad she will be ok.

Are they going to let her be adopted eventually?

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Thank you for letting us know.  I'm so glad they're keeping your daughter informed.  I hope they will let her know when Nicola's adopted.  

It's so sad that she lost her tail and her leg.  The alternative had she not been rescued, though, would have been awful.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@mizree  lol. That would be a no.  We have our hands full with Petunia and Tess. Oh, poor Tess is still in a snit over P let alone another one.

I'm sure someone will want her. She is black and long haired. She is very pretty.

We have had a bumper crop of black cats come for a meals over the years. Petunia's 3 siblings were all black. She was the only one with white on her.

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay  Yes, she will be up for adoption or fostering.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Thank you for seeing that Nicola got a Chance!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Would you consider posting Nicola’s picture once she is up for adoption without any personal information included?

Trusted Contributor

Nicola is one feisty little fighter.  She has such a strong will that she will be a very special fur baby for someone.   She will probably be the most loving and loyal companion for her new people.  I can feel her spirit even through these posts.

“I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot; together we can do great things.” St.Teresa of Calcutta