Respected Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

As a life long dog owner, I can say that puppy breath is nice, but puppy paws are better. I love to smell my dogs feet!

I like cats as well, but have no idea what toe beans are.  I'm off to google.  

Just googled toe beans.  Well, aren't they precious!!

@Citrine1 

Dogs feet do smell good.  I never thought I'd run into anyone who would agree with me and here you are.  

@Foxxee @Citrine1 I was on a dog forum once and the group decided that dog's feet smell like Fritos. And, that maybe that's why we found the odor pleasant Woman Wink. After all, most of us like Fritos. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BlueFinch @Foxxee   

I think lots of people love the smell of dog paws.  And, yes, they smell like Fritos corn chips for sure.  I've heard a lot of people say they smell like potato chips, but I've never thought so.  

My mother's dog wouldn't let you touch his paws.  Thank goodness none of my dogs have been like that. One of my favorite things to do is massage their paws and sniff away.  LOL. I'm starting to sound a little creepy here.  

Honored Contributor

I can honestly say I've never smelled any of my dogs' feet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor
@Citrine1

Now I don't feel so weird saying I like puppy breath!🤣

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@BlueFinch @Foxxee   

I think lots of people love the smell of dog paws.  And, yes, they smell like Fritos corn chips for sure.  I've heard a lot of people say they smell like potato chips, but I've never thought so.  

My mother's dog wouldn't let you touch his paws.  Thank goodness none of my dogs have been like that. One of my favorite things to do is massage their paws and sniff away.  LOL. I'm starting to sound a little creepy here.  

@Citrine1 

I dare you to even TRY to smell Kingston's feet, he's phobic about having his feet touched.

We can't trim his nails, no matter how much 'conditioning' we've tried to do, for 5 years now.

Even the vet was only able to trim his nails on 2 feet before he totally "freaked out" on them.

He was an abused rescue, but I can't imagine what they did to his feet to make him like this, his back was burned, but not his feet.

So we have to walk him on paved areas a lot to help file them down.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 

I know, right?! LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

I love kitty toe beans! They are adorable.

Trusted Contributor
@KingstonsMom

I didn't know Kingston was an abused rescue. I'm new to the Pet Lovers forum. I don't know why I never checked it out before...I'm such a pet lover. Anyway, I like looking at his pics but I didn't know his story. He sure seems happy now!
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
For cat lovers:
How much do you love toe beans?

For dog lovers:
How much do you love puppy breath?

@bobby5   I'm not too familiar with kitties, but puppy breath...the best. Dog breath, not so much.

Brush Molly's every other day, but we all know where they lick and what they sometimes "eat". Lol

Trusted Contributor

Never thought about toe beans until people started talking about them a while back. I find them equally adorable with all the other parts of a cat!