Honored Contributor

2 Great clickable pet sites!

Some wonderful poster mentioned the freekibble site which you answer a question and whether you get the right or wrong answer, your clik gives free food to rescue dogs, also cats.

I love this site. Its so much fun and so encouraging. You can see pictures of the stories and there is no sign up and its free.

What a great way to contribute every day.

I always knew about the other one I go to-the animal rescue site-you just click it and food is automatically donated.Also free, also no sign up.

I bookmark both these and its the first thing I do when opening my laptop.

I thought other pet lovers here might like these or a reminder that they are there.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 2 Great clickable pet sites!

@on the bay, I have been clicking on both for many years.  Additionally, when I was teaching, my students did this as a warmup.  Great way to start the day.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

For those of us who missed this post, could you tell us the sites?

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay: Yes, I'd like to know, too!

Honored Contributor

@Foolywooly11 and @Perkup-

They are freekibble dot com

and animalrescuesite dot com

They are in the first post.

I don't know if we can put the full website typed out but I hope you get the idea.

Rarely do you ever need a full site or link if you know the subject. Just put it in your search bar and the website and subjects will come up-just fyi for future infoSmiley Happy

I hope that helpsSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

Thanks!!!