Honored Contributor

10/23 ---GIFTS For PETS AND PET LOVERS QVC2

[ Edited ]

Host Katie McGee is going to have a gift show, including GIFT FOR PET LOVERS on QVC2  Monday 10/23  In case anyone is interested in seeing what gifts QVC offers for our furbabies (Katie says there's some toys) and there's also gifts for pet lovers too.........she said these gifts would be shown at 2PM EDT.........

Here's Katie's pets Norman and Derek..............

In case you missed it, here's the heartwarming story about her cat, Derek......

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Blogs/Meet-the-Newest-Member-of-our-Family-Derek/ba-p/3579479

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 10/23 ---GIFTS For PETS AND PET LOVERS QVC2

Thanx, @Spurt, - loved Katie's story!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme wrote:

Thanx, @Spurt, - loved Katie's story!

@eddyandme

Glad you enjoyed it such a nice story with a wonderful ending........and love how that dog and cat are real buddies too...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Derek's story!  Thanks so much for posting that.  I hope his hair has grown back by now.  I've never seen Katie McGee.  Is she just on QVC2?  I don't get that station with Comcast.

I just checked to see what QVC has for pets.  They have some cat trees, but other than that there's pretty much nothing for cats.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for posting.  I have adopted a rescue this past June and always looking for pet items... It’s like having a new baby in the house... Will be tuning in... 

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I love Derek's story!  Thanks so much for posting that.  I hope his hair has grown back by now.  I've never seen Katie McGee.  Is she just on QVC2?  I don't get that station with Comcast.

I just checked to see what QVC has for pets.  They have some cat trees, but other than that there's pretty much nothing for cats.

@NickNack

Katie McGee is a newer host (she came in when Mary DeAngelius was made a host)....she's very good.  She's on regular QVC but usually early in the morning or sometimes in early afternoon.........

If your cable doesnt have QVC 2 you can click SHOP QVC TV and then select WATCH QVC2 TV and watch live on your computer.....