Valued Contributor

I bought the TSV on auto-delivery of course! Smiley Happy How many times does Nick say this in a show? Hehe. He is such a sweetheart. I actually teared up when he was talking about his mom today and how women should be treasured. 

Respected Contributor

Re: "Look at what I just did!"

Hi, ctinaw. Smiley Happy

Glad you got the TSV and I hope it works well for you. I think Nicky-pie is adorable.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Nick is so much fun to watch on QVC, and I agree, @ctinaw, it was so touching to listen to him talk about his mom and women in general.  He's not only an extremely talented man, he has a heart of gold.  Smiley Happy

Janice

Trusted Contributor

I caved and got the TSV and the Velvet Mesquite Restoring Mist. I love watching Nick...he's so real, funny and kind to everyone. I'm looking forward to trying his products. I've been searching for truly good hair products, and it's wonderful that his are cruelty free!!!

Honored Contributor

He's fun, he's sweet and his products are probably good.   But I was shocked at the "retail value" of his TSV

$75 for a bottle of shampoo??   You better come wash my hair for me too for that price.

$85 for a bottle of conditioner??

Can that be real?    Maybe in CA but not for us in flyover country.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Software, I understand what you're saying, but those bottles are each the equivalent of 4 regular bottles of shampoo & conditioner, so although it might be a lot to spend at one time, it's pretty reasonable for salon products. Also, because his products are highly-concentrated, you don't have to use a lot of product. It will last a lot longer than the 3 months Shawn was mentioning on air, unless a lot of people are using the product. That will probably last me over a year.

Have a great day. Smiley Happy

Janice

Valued Contributor

@software wrote:

He's fun, he's sweet and his products are probably good.   But I was shocked at the "retail value" of his TSV

$75 for a bottle of shampoo??   You better come wash my hair for me too for that price.

$85 for a bottle of conditioner??

Can that be real?    Maybe in CA but not for us in flyover country.

Yep - what Jan said is correct. That shampoo/conditioner will last me a year as well.