Honored Contributor

Which Shampoo and conditioner?

Trying to hold off for NC TSV. Using up 319 Wen.

BBGT ruined my hair. Thankfully! Didn't buy gallons.

Respected Contributor

Re: Which Shampoo and conditioner?

Hello, Sweet_Serenity and welcome. Smiley Happy

The Nick Chavez TSV will be Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner with Thirst Quencher Hairspray. The TSV will be this July / Tuesday 26 / 2016.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

@NC Bandwagon,

Hello HELLO!

Just more stars than imaginable- Haaaaaaaa::::::::

Mesquite pump Volume.   Mesquite SERUM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the May presentation for 2 different hairsprays

One mistake.....I should have gone on auto delivery.

Not many { AD } in my life, here, but definitely Nick Chavez and Josie Maran light oil.

Bandwagon,

I have _______never used anything like this______

™ Serum!!!

Never forget me on any shows. I know I possibly could not be informed, even though I am on NC alert 1 day in advance notice. 

Sending my best to you, JanCA, and Raindrop.

Did you know that Jan has her hair appointments done at Beverly Hills- none other than Nick, himself?

NAESWoman Happy

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, the Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner is a great duo for most types of hair.  My hair is very healthy, and I use that duo along with the Velvet Mesquite Serum, which NAES referred to.  It's for any type of hair, and will make it healthier.  Love it, and the TSV will last a long, long time!

@NAES1, good to hear from you!  Just saw Nick 2 weeks ago for cut and color, and I like it even better this time!  He left it a little longer, and I just love it.  The man is beyond talented when it comes to hair!  Sending a hug and hello to you this 4th of July, and wherever Raindrop is, I miss her! 

Hoping everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th!

Janice

Honored Contributor

Hi Jan, Plan on getting the TSV. In the meantime order the serum. Like you my hair is healthy natural grey. Wen has made texture so awful. Thanks again.😊🌷

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity, you're welcome!  I'm sorry that WEN didn't work out for you, but I can tell you that Nick's products have a lot of good things for our hair in them!  He works very hard to ensure that we get the best products for our hair, to preserve the health and color, since so many of us color-treat our hair.  He has a loyal following of customers, so I think that speaks well for his products and his integrity.

By the way, if you're a Q Insider, you can order the TSV now.  I'm not one myself, but I'll be ordering on the 26th.  Smiley Happy

Take care.

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity, the Advanced Volume Shampoo and Conditioner is a great duo for most types of hair.  My hair is very healthy, and I use that duo along with the Velvet Mesquite Serum, which NAES referred to.  It's for any type of hair, and will make it healthier.  Love it, and the TSV will last a long, long time!

@NAES1, good to hear from you!  Just saw Nick 2 weeks ago for cut and color, and I like it even better this time!  He left it a little longer, and I just love it.  The man is beyond talented when it comes to hair!  Sending a hug and hello to you this 4th of July, and wherever Raindrop is, I miss her! 

Hoping everyone has a safe and enjoyable 4th!

Janice

@JanCA,

"aww~ another exciting newsy NNEWSLETTER", and I know that the famous hair artist stepped back then said...YES...She is more fantastic looking than the ' last '....

Jan, do you _think that you'll consider a longer hair style?

I really love the length you have it from [ photo ].

I am - I will surprise you one day when I actually get there.

How very fortunate to live this close. So happy for you.

Definitely should use you for one of his models.

I have never been to Beverly Hills, but sure have traveled through LA and lived a short time in Long Beach.

Ohh, Jan....you would just love to give up your humidity- free locale and come to rainy damp summer TIME, here. At least for the next few days. Woman Very Happybut laughing. 

We had a new complete A\C system replaced for the next two months. YES...that HOT in May and most of June!

Enjoy that beautiful countryside! But, still~ I love my four seasons. Hope to get a photo out your way. Also, glad to hear or think I know you are not as busy as once beforehand{???}.

I will be watching the show presentation noted earlier. 

Think of me if you get the chance, also.....

Heartto you dear California's ' GIRL '!

NAES

Super Contributor

@NAES1, I always think of you, and missed you on here when you were away the last couple of weeks!  Good for the new A/C (a necessity), but I don't love humidity!  Smiley Happy  lol!  I'll stay here in CA, where I'm a second generation native Californian, and a self-proclaimed weather wimp.  My ex moved to Reno, so he could have 4 seasons of weather.  The 4 seasons are beautiful, but when it comes to cold, staying in, etc., I'm not great with it.  One of my weaknesses! 

I'd love to be a hair model for Nick!  Smiley Happy  All he has to do is ask.  I like my hair a little longer, but Nick says my hair looks better shorter.  There was a time when I would bring in a picture of what I wanted, and he would cut it just like the picture.  When I ran out of ideas, I just told him to do what he wants with my hair.  The style I wear now is what he came up with, and it's gotten way more compliments that my ideas!  So, he just does what he wants with my hair.  I wish I knew how to paste a picture in here, and I could show you my hair now.  It's not a lot longer, but a little bit, and it looks fuller, which I need with my fine, thin hair.  And, I love my summer blonde.  Fun!

Take care, and always good to hear from you on here.  Have a great week, and we'll chat soon!

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA wrote:

@NAES1, I always think of you, and missed you on here when you were away the last couple of weeks!  Good for the new A/C (a necessity), but I don't love humidity!  Smiley Happy  lol!  I'll stay here in CA, where I'm a second generation native Californian, and a self-proclaimed weather wimp.  My ex moved to Reno, so he could have 4 seasons of weather.  The 4 seasons are beautiful, but when it comes to cold, staying in, etc., I'm not great with it.  One of my weaknesses! 

I'd love to be a hair model for Nick!  Smiley Happy  All he has to do is ask.  I like my hair a little longer, but Nick says my hair looks better shorter.  There was a time when I would bring in a picture of what I wanted, and he would cut it just like the picture.  When I ran out of ideas, I just told him to do what he wants with my hair.  The style I wear now is what he came up with, and it's gotten way more compliments that my ideas!  So, he just does what he wants with my hair.  I wish I knew how to paste a picture in here, and I could show you my hair now.  It's not a lot longer, but a little bit, and it looks fuller, which I need with my fine, thin hair.  And, I love my summer blonde.  Fun!

Take care, and always good to hear from you on here.  Have a great week, and we'll chat soon!

Janice

I, personally think it would be a super idea if his own clients { with time to summit } could \ would come on as models, telling their own individual story, then show a before and after.  I certainly would be one of the volunteers..... You would be a great hair model, YES!

I can not envision you sporting a long hair ' do '~~~~

"I loved the look before I knew he created your cut. AND! I love the soft blonde". 

You are a brave womanWoman Very Happy, Jan .haHA..' do whatever you think ...looks best...

Oh, I definitely can understand you and the humidity not being compatible... I'm not much better, though.

Yesterday was 96° \with an index average temperature, also. So  s t e a m y, that the birds did not come to eat. Humidity is something that actually makes me ill if in IT very long, so thumbs up for the best A\C system installation when our other one lost its sensor memory. Much easier to have the new than wait for repairman; made it more feasible to do NEW, since the other was 10+?

The hottest place I have ever been was in Bangkok, Thailand. 117° with >100% humidity<  the entire time.

I felt as though I would pass out, shopping at the street markets ( so exciting) at 8-10pm. Could not go ..out..in the day hours! Beautiful clothing and everything was hand made. Love these little shoppes - one by one, miles long.

I will be back- soon...to chat...know that your schedule has been very busy. Just as long as your hair is *awww* A Chavez original......

Somewhat back to normalcy, here. Sure am off those 3 rounds of antibiotics. From May 06 - June15 something!

Whewwwwww...E- NUFF.

Have a care free \ stress free day, and I know you can do this....California 'girl '.

Always my best. I missed YOU, too.   

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA 

NAES

^^^^above ....