Valued Contributor

Re: Which Shampoo and conditioner?

@JanCA wrote:

@NAES1, I always think of you, and missed you on here when you were away the last couple of weeks!  Good for the new A/C (a necessity), but I don't love humidity!  Smiley Happy  lol!  I'll stay here in CA, where I'm a second generation native Californian, and a self-proclaimed weather wimp.  My ex moved to Reno, so he could have 4 seasons of weather.  The 4 seasons are beautiful, but when it comes to cold, staying in, etc., I'm not great with it.  One of my weaknesses! 

I'd love to be a hair model for Nick!  Smiley Happy  All he has to do is ask.  I like my hair a little longer, but Nick says my hair looks better shorter.  There was a time when I would bring in a picture of what I wanted, and he would cut it just like the picture.  When I ran out of ideas, I just told him to do what he wants with my hair.  The style I wear now is what he came up with, and it's gotten way more compliments that my ideas!  So, he just does what he wants with my hair.  I wish I knew how to paste a picture in here, and I could show you my hair now.  It's not a lot longer, but a little bit, and it looks fuller, which I need with my fine, thin hair.  And, I love my summer blonde.  Fun!

Take care, and always good to hear from you on here.  Have a great week, and we'll chat soon!

Janice

That is the best when you have a talented stylist who you can just tell them to do what they feel would be best for you and they do it - and it's amazing. I haven't had someone like that in years. 

I LOVE the shampoo/conditioner that is on Nick's TSV. It was the first product of Nick's that I tried after coming off of WEN and it transformed my hair. It's soft and shiny again after being dull for so many years. And I can go JUST as long between shampoos as before which I was afraid I wouldn't be able to. But it's been no problem at all. Love the results. For some reason I thought I had ordered it on A/D previosuly but I just checked and it isn't so I guess I'll probably be ordering the TSV. I kind of wish they had thrown something else inthere like a mini soft flocker or something!

Honored Contributor

Ladies Thank you!! Can't wait for NC TSV!! 😊

Respected Contributor

Hi again, ladies.

Forgot to mention, Nick's TSV shampoo and conditioner will be super sized (32 oz. of both shampoo and conditioner) and the hairspray will be in a 10 oz. can. Credit goes to a poster named IG for finding this fun info. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Trying to hold off for NC TSV. Using up 319 Wen.

BBGT ruined my hair. Thankfully! Didn't buy gallons.

I am not a fan of wen as well. The high menthol ones burned my scalp and I had a massive allergic reaction to tea tree  that turned me red as a bobster not to mention itching

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Trying to hold off for NC TSV. Using up 319 Wen.

BBGT ruined my hair. Thankfully! Didn't buy gallons.

I am not a fan of wen as well. The high menthol ones burned my scalp and I had a massive allergic reaction to tea tree  that turned me red as a bobster not to mention itching

Sorry about what happened to your scalp. Is your scalp all right now?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder