Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA, Thanking you Jan for understanding. 

I have learned that usually everything can and may be in 3s..or 4s...!

We have not only the one bathroom tub very ( standing water), but my husband do find out that the lower level main pipe has to be replaced. That is the 2nd. What was fearful to find out, the large hot water tank is \ was leaking. My husband thought that may have blown and oh my dear, a fire or worse, a fire. 

We have a master construction BBB accredited plumbing business planned for early Tuesday.

All will be well. Yesterday was one of those days. You can't imagine how many boxes are store and had to be moved.

Back to you: I definitely am so interested in you Shark Tank\_Olympics..... Just not that familiar, but I can tell that you certainly do!!!

What a busy life you are involved in; could not imagine having two 

jobs+ this important responsibility. No question: you are much more ACTIVE than I.     May have had this much on my table at one time, but would have to go a few years back. It seems that medical research and\ or teaching has been IT for many years. Of course my family was my main priority+ many pets along the way. WHEWWW!!!!

Believe that I have everything in the Chavez line, but not the shampoo yet.

Love everything in _ this Mesquite line_.  My hair is as fresh today and Bouncy_( which I love) compared to when I washed it four days ago. I can't recommend the serum and spray enough. 

Remember, I have heavy hair down past my shoulders. I found something new. Wash- condition- dry to 50% , the use the mousse, serum, then tieback, let dry ....the use rollers for 1 hours. Take down and comb through, then tie up overnight. WALa, thick voluminous hair with zero tangling. The refreshing spray prepares hair for no hairspray. I have used very.....VERY little of both sprays.

Best I have used. 

I will close for now, but ...seems... I on my way to being back to normalcyWoman Surprised  YES!

Have a super exciting adventure with all that you do. I can only imagine. Sending you a Heart for happiness and strength to tackle all of THIS.

Great friend...you certainly are,

NAES with appreciation

ALWAYS ~

Super Contributor
@NAES1, wow, you've dealt with a lot! Here's hoping you're on the downhill side! It does seem like these things come in bunches - I dealt with that last month. Things have calmed down a bit, thankfully!

It sounds like you've got a good routine going with Nicks products and your hair. I think that's half the battle! His hairsprays are the best, I agree. Speaking of Nick, he used a picture he took of me at my last appt. for his Instagram/Facebook pages, which I really appreciated. His talent is endless!

Thank you for the kind words and wishes - you are so sweet, and I send every kind thought right back at you! Nick's customers are just so nice! Unfortunately, my beloved San Jose Sharks are just 1 game from elimination in the Stanley Cup Finals. Smiley Sad. It's sad, but that's life.

Hope your week gets better with each day, and I wish everyone here a great week.

Janice

Esteemed Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
@NAES1, wow, you've dealt with a lot! Here's hoping you're on the downhill side! It does seem like these things come in bunches - I dealt with that last month. Things have calmed down a bit, thankfully!

It sounds like you've got a good routine going with Nicks products and your hair. I think that's half the battle! His hairsprays are the best, I agree. Speaking of Nick, he used a picture he took of me at my last appt. for his Instagram/Facebook pages, which I really appreciated. His talent is endless!

Thank you for the kind words and wishes - you are so sweet, and I send every kind thought right back at you! Nick's customers are just so nice! Unfortunately, my beloved San Jose Sharks are just 1 game from elimination in the Stanley Cup Finals. Smiley Sad. It's sad, but that's life.

Hope your week gets better with each day, and I wish everyone here a great week.

Janice

@JanCA,

ahh, Jan....you have such a great attitude. That's what is so positive about yourself. NEVER lose that!

Of course this was in a somewhat limited access of importance to you, but as you mentioned...." bug's that life", and to a sports world fan, yes that is upsetting, yes - maybe ~ sad~......I know how much you had to have put into `this`.......I am sorry for that.

On the same page, you have been a very good teaching tool for me in bringing me to something that is greatly helpful. Your knowledge of all Mesquite products alerted me to have a better understanding of Nick Chavez.... please consider that.

Absolutely ... we do have those weeks that are not going well. I believe the worse has come to an end.

Since I have been home for over 1 week, this time provided me just a little chance to watch or CATCH up with some fun QVC shows. 

I bought, as you knew, almost the entire product line. Then I found the Oreck portable filters ( bought 2). 

Then I found a Josie Maran showing, and was really interested in more of her creme products. I have the regular Argan oil, so purchased the LIGHT oil, the milk creme, along withe the white SPF 47 for a daytime moisturizer. 

Received the 3 body butters...{ love those}, then had the Argan blush with another product on AutoDelivery. 

Also got one of her sets that has the oil mascara, lip color that shines and moisturizing...... several other products to try in a 5 piece.

I could not believe you hold down TWO employment opportunities that apparently are very stable! Just great if not that tiring on you.

You sound as though you are a _very energetic confident_ Woman Surprisedindividual. That, NOW is sometime to be very thankful for, your GOOD HEALTH!!!!!!!

I think you DO better than great.......so very proud of your consideration and loyalty to what you believe in so strongly.

Believe me, I do.........!

I will be back with you very soon. I am going to make one more appointment, in the event, that ...this... comes back.

I know that you definitely understand.

All of my best to a very successful woman~    NAES.   

Heart 

Always remember you are so ......very fortunate to have GOOD HEALTH. VERY!

Super Contributor
@NAES1, your posts always lift my spirits, especially when I'm tired from working both jobs. Smiley Happy. Thank you so much, please know how much I appreciate your kindness & encouragement. As for health, I can tell you that I thank God everyday in my prayers for good health. It's a true blessing, and one I'm very grateful for.

I'm glad I could help you with Nick's products -- it's my pleasure. Last week I saw a friend at my second job, and she was with a friend I didn't know. She told me my hair looked great, so I told her and her friend about Nick's products. They had different types of hair, so recommended different shampoos/conditioners for each of them, and of course, the serum for both of them. I do this because I believe in Nick and his products, and I know how hard he works to help us do the best for our hair. No one works harder or is more genuine or sincere. I believe the good we do comes back to us, so I try to be as good as I can to others. Smiley Happy

Thanks for the tips on the products - I haven't used them, but I will look into them! It's always nice to get good recommendations from people we trust!

Thanks again for the lovely post, and have a wonderful day!

Janice