Contributor

Thirst Quencher Shampoo & Conditioner DUO

Just recieved this today and it smells sooo good!  I can't wait to wash with it tomorrow.  I hope that I love it as much as the volumizing one and the velvet mesquite.  Anyone else get their duo of this yet?  Would love to hear your thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Re: Thirst Quencher Shampoo & Conditioner DUO

I have used it once so far and like it but need more time really give a good review.  I am glad to see this forum and hope for many threads so its not just one that is impossible to read thru.  Smiley Happy  Thanks ladies for getting it done!

Contributor

I tried it today and I think I like it.  Will have to use it more to decide if it's as great as the Advanced Volume is for me.  So far so good though.  I love these generous sizes that he does - very good value!

Respected Contributor

What does it smell like?

I want to try Nick's poos but they are all in small bottles for the price. This is the only big set i seen him have.  I am on the fence with it. i want to buy it but at the same time I already have too many shampoos

Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

What does it smell like?

I want to try Nick's poos but they are all in small bottles for the price. This is the only big set i seen him have.  I am on the fence with it. i want to buy it but at the same time I already have too many shampoos

To me it has sort of a tropical scent to it - hard to put my finger on it exactly but it's great smelling.    At this price, it's worth it to try it - the sizes are HUGE and such a savings.  He had the Advanced Volume huge sizes in May but those won't be back until December I believe.   I used it again yesterday and really think I like it.   I say to try it b/c you can always send it back.