QVC Social Team

Tell Nick why you love his products!

Hello to all of our Nick Chavez fans! I wanted to pass along an opportunity for you to share why you love Nick’s products. It’s your moment to share the love with Nick! Tune in to his shows throughout the day, Tuesday 7/26 and see if your comment in the forums is shared live on air! Be sure to include the items you love the best when leaving your reply. Nick is going to love reading your comments!

Nick Chavez.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: Tell Nick why you love his products!

[ Edited ]
  • I've used only Nick's products on my hair for 17 years, and my hair is healthy and shiny. Love the Advanced Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, Soft Flocker and Thirst Quencher Hairspray. Great value for great products!
Valued Contributor

NIck is just loveable as it gets! I am buying the TSV....first time buyer of his products. The reviews are great and my hair needs all the help it can get!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I love Nick's products! Just ordered the TSV and am a fan of the Velvet Mesquite line! My all-time favorite and HG product is the Plump & Thick Hairspray. There is NOTHING that can come close and I have tried them all! Thank you Nick!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Hello, Nick! I love your Traditions Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner. It's great for putting moisture and hydration back into my dry hair. I also love that the smell is clean, crisp and not overpowering.

I also love your Velvet Mesquite Serum. Just like you said, it's not greasy, oily or sticky. It smells lovely and makes my hair feel very soft.

P.S. You have lovely hair. If possible, could you please take your hair out of the ponytail and shake that beautiful, wild mane of yours back and forth, please and thank? Smiley Very Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I have, and love, all the products in the TSV. 

My other must have products are the Amazon Infinity Mist, the Velvet Mesquite Serum, and the Starlet Shine Spray.

Contributor

I have used Nick's products over the years and have loved them.  I ordered the Today's Special because I trust the quality of his products.  Years ago he had some excellent straightening products I loved which are no longer available - I hope some of these excellent products will come back such as the Quick Straight Spray and for volume the Super Root Spray.  Thank you for caring for our hair Nick - I hope QVC  will have you on air more often. I enjoy and learn so much from your styling tips. 

Respected Contributor

@JanCA wrote:
  • I've used only Nick's products on my hair for 17 years, and my hair is healthy and shiny. Love the Advanced Volume Shampoo & Conditioner, Soft Flocker and Thirst Quencher Hairspray. Great value for great products!

Heart   Nick's products are the best . . . they consistently deliver awesome results!!!  Woman Happy

I have been using Nick's products for at least 17 years also. . . I love the way my hair looks and feels!  Thank you, Heart  Nick Chavez! Heart

Frequent Visitor

I am trying Nicks shampoo for the first time. I use the Soft Flocker and leave in conditioner and love them. I like to watch Nick when he is on, which is very seldom. so glad for the TSV today.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the Plump and Thick shampoo/conditioner when ti was offered around Christmas of last year. I am still using those same bottles because you don't have to use much - no more than a pump of each per wash - and I have shoulder length hair. Upon the first use the main thing I noticed was - SHINE. I've always been envious of people with shiny hair, but mine always looked dull. I don't know what the magic ingredient is in this shampoo, but my hair is beautiful now. 

I also love Nick's mesquite serum and shine spray for when I really want to glam it up! Thanks to Nick I finally have healthy, shiny hair.